Chapter 211: Going to the Wei Family, Shen Ruiting's Arrangement!

Mulai dari awal

Tanglin Houfu Front Yard

"Have you all gone back?"

Knowing that Wei Zeqian and they all went back to the Wei family, Shen Ruiting sat down on the chair with a lost soul, originally he was the most qualified person to accompany them, but now... Thinking of this, Shen Ruiting closed his eyes in pain, and a tear rolled down the corner of his eye.

"Hou Ye, Madame, he..." Shen Xiang, who was waiting by his side at any time, wanted to comfort him when he saw this, but after opening his mouth, he found that he didn't know how to phrase, Madame couldn't get over that hurdle in her heart,

how could Hou Ye get by? Even if Madame forgave him, they would not be able to return to the past, but would live harder, and perhaps separating was the best option for each other, but he could not say this in any way.

"Go and call Sun Jing over."

Suddenly opened his eyes, Shen Ruiting seemed to have made some decision, Shen Xiang looked at him worriedly, and finally didn't ask anything, and quickly found Sun Jing.

"Hou Ye."

Bending his knees and saluting, Sun Jing stood on the side with low eyebrows, and Shen Ruiting pointed to the chair on the side: "Sit, Benhou may talk a little too much about you."

"Thank you Hou Ye."

After politely thanking her, Sun Jing sat down obediently.

"Sun Jing, when your child slipped a tire, it was also that poisonous woman who secretly made a ghost."

Shen Ruiting is not asking, but affirming, now think about it, aside from the misfortune of the stars, in addition to man-made, how can every concubine be pregnant and will be born? It is obviously man-made, and that person can only be Liu Shuhan.

"Hou Ye..."

Sun Jing's eyes were red, and after looking up at him, she slowly said the evidence she had found, and the scruples that she did not dare to tell him later, and when she finished speaking, the handkerchief was already soaked with tears.

"I'm sorry, but Benhou wronged you."

"Hou Ye?!"

Sun Jing covered her mouth and exclaimed in disbelief, she never thought that one day the high-ranking Hou Ye would personally apologize to her.

"Since Ze Qian is gone, my whole person is chaotic, as if I lost my whole life overnight, no matter what I become, I don't feel much, the only thing that can affect me is Da'er and Liang Liang, although every time I will be angry with the innocent Liang because of the matter of the star calamity, but anger is also an emotion, only he can really be involved, and now I say this may be a little ridiculous, Just talk about it when I'm bored.

As if he didn't see her shock, Shen Ruiting said aimlessly, Shen Xiang on the side was unspeakably worried, he had served him for decades, and he could still realize that his emotions were not right, very wrong.

"Hou Ye, Fifth Young Master, he... is a good guy.

After repeated consideration, Sun Jing used a good person to describe Shen Liang, although for some people, he is really ruthless, but after being in contact with him for so long, Sun Jing can feel that Shen Liang is not a bad person, as long as you don't provoke, don't do anything to him that shouldn't be thoughtful, he won't target you, take her for example, she is Hou Ye's concubine, as the concubine of the main room, he should look down on her like Shen Xiao and them, but he doesn't, he will knock and warn her, She never looked down on her, even if there was a relationship between their cooperation, she could feel Shen Liang's special respect, he was really a very good person.