Chapter 208: Alarm Bell, General Ling Xiao

Start from the beginning

This is Shen Liang's heart words, if it is not for the sudden emergence of a Pei Yuanxian in this life, he will not let himself continue to be involved in the imperial power struggle, maybe after revenge, he will find a loyal and honest person to marry, raise one or two children, and spend the rest of his life plainly.

"Well, if only Jing Shizi were an ordinary person, even if he was a refugee, I would marry him."

Obviously it is a very serious topic, Xiao Zhuozi's emotion immediately made people play, Xie Yan Yang Tianyu rolled his eyes speechlessly, Shen Liang said angrily: "Have the ability for you to go to Jing Xiran's front and say ah, what is the matter of muttering in front of us?" As soon as Ya met Jing Xiran, he was stunned, and if it went on like this, when Jing Xiran married his wife, he waited to hide in the quilt and cry.

"I..."

Xiang Zhuo reflexively opened his mouth, and then instantly deflated, lowered his head and muttered in a low voice: "Am I not embarrassed by that?"

"..."

Would you be embarrassed too?

Shen Liang Xie Yan Yang Tianyu's belly slander, to put it bluntly, Xiao Zhuozi is a bastard, there is nothing in front of them that he does not dare to say, and when he faces Jing Xiran, there is basically nothing to say.

"Zhao Hong's matter is also a wake-up call for us, I am afraid that this kind of thing will only be more or less in the future, in order to win the hearts of the people, those princes will definitely try their best to get involved with us, you better go back and talk to your family, let them be on guard."

Don't want to deal with someone anymore, Shen Liang skipped him to continue the topic just now, their personal attitude is indeed extremely firm, but a family is big, it is inevitable that there will be one or two rat poop, in case people exploit the loophole, many things will not allow them to have the final say.

"Well, we know."

Xie Yan Yang Tianyu nodded one after another, Zhao Hong's affairs made them disgusting, and they told their families when they went back that day, after all, they are all concubines, and the family is not as complicated as Tanglin Houfu, what they say is still quite effective, and most of the people in the family support them.

"Cool and cool..." While several people were talking, a call came from outside, Shen Liang looked strangely, and saw Qi Xuan jumping in with one foot under someone's help, Shen Liang couldn't help but be startled, and quickly walked over in three steps and two steps to help him: "What's the matter?" How did you get together?

"Shen Liang?!"

When he asked, the person who was supporting Qi Xuan also stared at him in disbelief, and Shen Liang sighed helplessly: "General Ling, long time no see." Yes, someone is none other than Ling Yucheng, the eldest son of Ling Wei Zeyan, which is one of the reasons why he is stunned, no matter how he thinks, he can't think of how Qi Xuan can have a relationship with Ling Yucheng.

"Little General Ling!"

Xie Yan and the others who came over gave him a salute one after another, and Ling Yucheng also swept away the previous shock and hugged his fist one by one, regardless of their personalities, the cultivation of these big family concubines still had nothing to say.

"Let's all go in and sit."

Standing outside is too eye-catching, even if it will block everyone from doing things, Shen Liang helped Qi Xuan to the patio to sit down, squatted down in front of everyone and took off Qi Xuan's boots: "Broken feet?"

"I went to deliver something to my brothers just now, and when I went back, I thought you should still be here, but I didn't expect to meet halfway through... Well...... General Ling Xiao accidentally startled his horse.