Chapter 206: Jiulipu, Friends Reunite

Start from the beginning

Xiang Zhuo rummaged through his memories and couldn't find a fragment of having seen that child, seriously suspecting that Shen Liang was fooling people again.

"Wasn't that kid you saw last time you came to the compound?"

"I'm going... Isn't he an outcast that you raised?

Xiang Zhuo jumped up excitedly, everyone here knew about his holding of the outcast, but they never dreamed that it was not an outcast, but the eldest son of the war god Huo Yelin and the hussar general Shen Da, which was also too ... It's unbelievable.

"With my situation at the time, do you think I dare to say that it was my brother's son?"

Helpless sigh, Shen Liang's smile played a little mockery, at that time he had just returned, nothing could be guaranteed, even now, if his brother did not come back, he could not announce You'er's identity, the backyard of the Hou Mansion was clean, their enemies were not reduced at all, especially the one in the palace, who knows if he would suddenly go crazy, what disgusting means came out of the back, he is the emperor after all, The background is definitely not comparable to ordinary magnates, and on the surface, they cannot easily offend him.

After he said, the four people were silent one after another, indeed, if it hadn't been continuously broken out recently, they wouldn't have known that the backyard of Tanglin Houfu was so complicated, and it was also bitter and cold, living in that kind of place, not wolves also became wolves, otherwise sooner or later they would be gnawed to the bone.

"Don't talk about my affairs, nothing has happened in the shop in the more than a month since I left, right?"

A moment later, Shen Liang reopened a new topic, and several people also tacitly stopped mentioning, and simply told him about the things in the shop, and the people who were looking for stubble were not absent, but they were basically resolved by Xiao Zhuozi's eldest brother Xiang Qing and Huaiyang Hou Shizi Jing Xiran, Xinke Tanhua Fu Yunxi also made some efforts, plus the strength of their respective families, ordinary people dare not be too red.

In the past month, they have found a job for more than 2,000 people, because of their good reputation, the field is also very large, more and more merchants donate money and materials, now they have to give 15,000 porridge points a day, the first afternoon will start to distribute bamboo cards, the number of alms has also grown from a dozen at the beginning to hundreds, when they can't be busy, some refugees will also take the initiative to help them clean up the aftermath, everything is in order, It's just that three pavings are gradually starting to run out again.

"If you buy a shop, you have to be willing to sell it from the merchant next door or opposite."

Shen Liang's face couldn't help but look a little solemn when he heard this, the shop next to them is selling groceries, the price is not expensive, the boss is also enthusiastic, the business has been good, people are estimated to not sell, if there are a few shops opposite, it seems that they have never heard of it for sale.

"The shopkeeper next door said, he doesn't sell the shop, but he can exchange with us, the premise is that the shop must be in Jiuli Shop, he doesn't want to lose old customers, this is not difficult, now many people can't do business, Jiuli Shop to sell shops are also quite a lot, the problem price is not cheap, just take the few shops opposite us, their business is not good, the treasurer also said that the price is right to transfer the shop, But the price they offered is too high, and they are not willing to lose a penny, even if we have money, we can't spend it so lavishly. Xie Yanfu said with a headache on his forehead, seeing that their field was getting bigger and bigger, it was really inconvenient for the place to be small.

"How tall?"

"Generally, a shop like this is five or six thousand taels, and they want twenty thousand taels for one mouth, isn't it robbing people?"

Wei Tan, who was in charge of the money, looked unhappy, they could buy several shops for 20,000 taels, and those few people clearly deliberately sat on the ground to raise the price.

"Twenty thousand taels."

Shen Liang lowered his eyes and whispered, twenty thousand taels is indeed too outrageous, but...

"Which ones are you talking about?"

"Which ones else? Isn't it the three families who come face to face with us?

Even if they are not responsible for managing money, Yang Tianyu and Xiang Zhuo are also all kinds of unhappy, those people are simply too lacking in morality, human nature is greedy, they want to take the opportunity to make money they can understand, but it can't be too outrageous, even if it is 10,000 taels, they can accept it, but 20,000 taels, they have the face to say, really when they are stupid and have a lot of money?

"Hmm..."

A littleAfter pondering, Shen Liang flicked his fingers and beckoned Lei Zhen: "You go to the opposite shop and ask, there are ten shops in a row, which are willing to sell or exchange, and what is the price respectively."

"Hmm."

Lei Zhen turned around and strode away, and everyone said suspiciously: "What do you want to do?"

"You'll know later, by the way, Wei Tan, how much silver do we still have in our accounts that can be used at any time?"

With a mysterious smile, Shen Liang turned his head to look at Wei Tan, who was sitting diagonally opposite him, and the latter thought for a while before saying: "I just paid a month's rice grain deposit to the Murong family, plus other expenses, the amount of silver that can be embezzled at any time on the account does not exceed 200,000 taels. 

They receive a lot of donations, but the daily expenses are also extremely large, there is a lot of surplus in the shop that handles clothes, but those money are used to buy coarse linen clothes and give alms to refugees, now the hot day is not a big cost, when it is cold, it will be different, from now on, they are already booking cotton clothes and quilts or something, those money is absolutely unusable, maybe you need to move some of it from the side of the donation.

"Well, that's enough, but we can't just wait for others to donate, we also have to find a few profitable transactions."

As soon as he said this, everyone fell silent again, they had thought of this for a long time, the question was, how can the current transaction be so easy to do? In case of losing money, it will be even harder for them.

"Do you have any good ideas?"

A moment later, Xie Yan looked up at Shen Liang, although they had also learned a lot during this time, but in terms of trading, they really couldn't.

Shen Liang didn't answer right away, and after thinking for a while, he said: "We must ensure a surplus in trading, and the transaction that makes a steady profit can basically be said to be no, but I think there is one that may be done."

 "Oh? What what?

Upon hearing this, all four people were interested, and Shen Liang looked at them with a smile: "It's like this, now that the disaster has just passed, many Zhuangzi outside the city can't be maintained, and there are many people who sell, we might as well take the opportunity to collect a few more Zhuangzi, most of the refugees outside are farmers, and growing crops must be a good hand, so that we can have a long-term and stable income, and we can solve the livelihood of more refugees, What do you think? 

Most of the Zhuangzi outside the imperial city are in the hands of the magnates, and a very small part belongs to the rich households, in the past, once I heard who wanted to sell Zhuangzi, I am afraid that a large number of people held silver tickets to ask for it, but now it is different, a month of heavy rain has broken the confidence of many people, and some people are eager to cash out, it is the best time, the purchase price can be as low as possible, in the long run, it is much more cost-effective than buying a shop.

"It's good enough, but who can guarantee that it won't rain or suffer other disasters in the future?" Those who are in a hurry to sell Zhuangzi, they are also scrupulous, otherwise where is Zhuangzi near the imperial city so easy to buy? It has long been pocketed by major families. The four looked at each other, and Xie Yan frowned and said, if they are repeatedly affected by disasters, they are afraid that they will lose their blood.