"I know, I know. I just- you are so beautiful-"

"It wasn't like guys didn't ask me out, I simply didn't want to go with them"

"Save me a dance"

"I am not going to dance in front of everyo-"

"Are you ashamed? Of me?"

"What? No! I have social anxiety, I am not going to dance with anyone"

"Oh" he sighed in relief

"You really think I would be ashamed of you?" I asked sadly

"Well, yeah" he said quietly and looked away

"I am not ashamed of you Remus" I said sweetly and placed my hands on his chest "I would never be ashamed of you, why do you even think that?"

It really hurt me to hear him saying things like that.

"I am much older than you and well, the scars and everything"

"I love your scars so much. Scars show how much someone has been through, I don't know why you have them, but you've been through something and come this far. They make you so beautiful Remus"

He blushed and tried to hide his smile. I chuckled and looked into his eyes.

"You are very beautiful man, Remus"

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met" he whispered into my ear. I smiled and took a sip of my wine.

The Yule Ball.

The hall was decorated and it was really magical in there.

I looked around, people danced and enjoyed themselves. There were new couples, who were still too shy with each other, but couldn't help but smile brightly at each other.

There were few guys who tried to get me to dance, but I refused. I mostly stood near the doors and drank, chatting with fellow classmates.

I smiled when I felt his fingertips on my bare back.

"You sneaky wizard" I chuckled and turned to look at him

"Can't help myself around you"

"Well, you must control yourself mr Lupin"

He nodded and looked around

"I think I need to go, or your father will take my head off"

My head snapped towards my father who was walking towards us, sending a death glare to Remus.

"I'll meet you outside?" I asked quickly

"Uh yes, Astronomy Tower"

And with that, he was gone.

"I told you to stay away from him" dad hissed

"What are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes at him

"Just stay away from him, he isn't wh-"

"We were simply talking about the ball. You are telling me he is dangerous etc, yet there is nothing to prove that! I don't know why yo-"

"Watch your tone girl" he snapped

"What's with the mood swings again? I am tired of your bullshit" I hissed. Before he could replay, I walked off.

I smiled when I reached to the Astronomy Tower.

"It's so beautiful in here" I said and looked around.

"You like it?" Remus asked and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"I do" I chuckled and closes my eyes for a moment. He placed a kiss on top of my head and then rested his chin on it.

"You seem sad" he whispered

"Dad just..ugh I don't know. I don't want to talk about him, it's our time now"

He turned me around and took my hands in his.

"May I have this dance?"

"You may" we smiled at each other. We danced under the stars, looking into each other's eyes and simply enjoying the moment.

I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and hold me close, placing his head on top of my head again.

"I don't want the night to end"

"It doesn't have to end yet"

We pulled apart at some point, and sat down on the blanket, that he had laid down. He poured us a glass of champagne. We clinked our glasses together and took a sip.

"Are you cold?" He asked

"Little bit"

"Come here" I moved and sat between his legs.  I leaned against his chest as he hold me in his warm embrace. He also gave me his jacket and wrapped it around me.
"Better?"

"Yes, thank you"

And there we were. Sitting under the stars, drinking champagne, eating strawberries and holding each other.

"I am so happy" I whispered with a small chuckle "you make me so happy"

"You make me the happiest" he whispered and placed a kiss on my cheek. "I have a small gist for you"

"Remus, you shouldn't have! I- I don't have anything for you"

"I have you, I don't need anything else"

"That's sweet, but I feel bad now""

"Don't feel bad" he chuckled "it's just a small gift"

I sighed and let him get a small box from his pants pocket. He gave it to me and pressed a kiss on my shoulder.

I opened the small box and gasped when I saw what was inside.

"Remus, no! I can't accept that" i shut the box and gave it back to him

"I was scared you wouldn't like that, I can maybe change it for something more beautiful"

"What are you talking about?" I furrowed my brows and turned to look at him "it's the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen, it's just too expensive to accept"

It was simple silver necklace, a crescent moon in the end. But it was just so beautiful.

He opened the box and took the silver necklace out of the box. He brushed my hair out of the way and carefully put it around my neck.

"Thank you Remus" I whispered and hugged him tightly "It's really beautiful"

"I'm glad you like it" he whispered back. I pulled away slightly, only to kiss him.

"Would you like to go to mine?"