Casual Lunch.

Thatcher and Sarah were driving around to at least see what they can find..And get lunch to talk to each other.

They eventually arrived at a sandwich shop, they both got out the car and walked it, starting a small conversation while they wait at their table.

"Man..Today was eventful..Ugghhhh..I need coffee."

"But you don't drink coffee, Sarah."

"I can have one, but this is a one time thing!..Im so tired.."

"I can tell." Thatcher chuckled.

"But, I do need to speak to you."

"About what?"

"So, uh..Adam just came out of the hospital today. And I think it's best to question the victims friends. Especially now they we have both of them here."

"Sarah, he just got out of the hospital."

"Do you want this case over sooner or later, Lieutenant?"

"That's true, but we also have a whole other vampire running around in the forest."

"That's true..Maybe we should focus on the vampire."

"Sharp teeth ain't nothin but a curse.."

The man sighed, blood soaked his shirt. Though he saw a house..Looked empty enough so he trudged off to it..Limping a little on his way, holding his stomach to stop the bleeding at least a little.

He got to the house..The door was unlocked so he welcomed himself in..Nobody was in the living room, but he heard some shuffling in the basement..So he wanted to check it out, maybe he'll get a meal.

He went down the stairs..

Two boys looked horrified to see him..One with brunette colored hair, and one with very dark dirty blonde hair..Pretty much brown.

"My..I didn't expect a guest."

He recognized that voice, but before he knew it he was kicked down the stairs, the boy went to step on his chest but he moved away just in time, getting the strength to stand up and push him down, stepping on his chest instead.

"F-FUCK!-..Wha-"

The man looked down..This boy looked familiar. He kinda looked exactly like him..The ravenette colored hair..The maroons gloves he gave his son before he left- Wait.

"Cesar?"

"..Oh, its- WAIT ITS YOU?"

The man took his foot off of Cesar, letting him stand back up and get a better look at him..

"Cesar?..Wait- No, there's no way it's you. Cesar wasn't a vampire."

"Dad..I promise it's me. See?! I still have the gloves you gave me! Remember?"

"I remember..I just-..Can't believe you're a vampire now."

Well, Cesars dads name was Dexter. Dexter V. Torres..Well, the V Stood for Velset..Fancy name, I know.

"Father..It's been- Wait. Are you-"

"Mhm..Uh..Pretty weird way to find out."

"..My! You're bleeding! May I tend to your wounds, dad?"

"Of course..They hurt like hell."

They went back up the stairs, muffled screams rang out from the two but they eventually stopped. Dexter sat on the couch while Cesar went to the bathroom to get some supplies..

He took the time to think about everything that just happened..His own son kidnapped two innocent people and was obviously using them for food..But the brunette had more scars than the blonde did. They were huddled next to each other..Looks like they were trying to protect each other but ended up getting hurt anyway..God, he felt so proud of Cesar.

"Im back!"

Cesar came back to the living room with some supplies, he sat down next to Dexter, pouring alcohol on some tissues and cleaning the gunshot wounds, and then pushed the bullet out. Then he wrapped bandages around his chest.

"Ah, I must thank you, Cesar."

"It's no problem! You are my dad after all..It's been so long..I haven't seen you since mom died."

"I had things to attend to."

"I-I mean of course you did!.."

Yet, the killer was never found,

Cesar didn't know he was sitting right next to it.

𝘖𝘩, 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara