Poor You.

Days passed..Weeks Past..

Dave finally healed, though he didn't have his arm anymore he was still as nice and bright as he use to be.

To celebrate, O'Brain took Dave out on a friend date to a coffee shop! Luckily it served tea.

"I'm glad the recovery was successful! I was so worried about you, Dave."

"Yeah..I was pretty worried about myself. I don't care that I only have one arm..What really bothers me is that Adam Murray also lost his arm."

"Really?..Goodness, I hope he's alright.."

"Yeah, the recovery is still taking longer than mine did."

"Ah, I feel horrible for his friends and family.."

"Yeah."

Dave sighed, sipping his tea..Peach tea.

He looked around and saw a waitress eyeing him. When they made eye contact the waitress looked away quickly.

"Huh? Uh.."

"You okay?"

"Mhm, I just thought I saw something, y'know?"

"Ah, is it that waitress? Yeah, they've been eyeing you down for forever now."

"And you didn't even tell me?"

"I-..Uh..Thought you knew 'em."

Dave chuckled a little.

"They're keeping a pretty close eye on you..Are they okay?"

"I dunno..I don't even know them, do you think they know Thatcher?"

"Probably."

"Speaking of Thatcher..I haven't seen him since I got my arm cut off..He didn't even visit me."

"Hm, that is pretty weird..I think he's probably planning something? Or at least pretty busy.."

"That's true, Thatcher had been..Pretty busy I guess."

Dave remembered the argument they had the night before, where Dave slapped him and then stormed off, he felt bad and wanted to finally see him.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing..It's just that me and Thatcher had an argument before..Y'know. And I haven't seen him since..Do you think he's really mad at me?"

"Hey, don't beat yourself up over that, I'm sure Thatcher probably has something to deal with. He'll visit you as soon as he can."

Dave smiled.

"Thanks, Brian."