Just As Expected.

"Oh. I- I mean, Oh! What a..Uh..Pleasant sup..rise."

"Yeah! This is Jude, Jude, this is-"

"Thatcher, I know. We've met each other."

"Really?" Mark looked at Thatcher.

"I- Yeah. Uh, he serves me at a cafe."

"That's amazing!"

"Mhm."

Thatcher obviously seemed uncomfortable, I mean, this was the same guy who ruined his friendship with his best friend. The blonde clearly looked tired, then Sarah came up next to him.

"Mark!"

"Sarah!"

They hugged each other, smiling.

"Hm. Who's this?"

"Oh, I meant him and he took me in for tea."

Sarah stared at Jude, who smiled back.

"Alright. Mark, be careful okay? Actually.."

She turned to Thatcher.

"Thatcher, can I take a couple days off? And, can me and Mark speak to you?"

"Oh, sure."

They both walked into Thatchers office, leaving Jude out.

"Mark, I don't trust him."

"I agree with Sarah."

"What?! What are you even talking about? He helped me!"

"There's something..About him. He's weird. I'll stay with you for a couple days to at least make sure you're safe."

"Fine! Alright, damn."

"Then it's a plan, let's go."

Sarah and Mark left.

"You can leave, now." Sarah scoffed.

"I'll see you both later." Jude said, walking out of the police station.

Mark and Sarah left too, getting into Sarah's car and driving to Adams house, where they all were.

Knock, knock.

Adam opened the door.

"Oh, hey Sarah!"

"Hey Adam! I was wondering if I could stay with my brother for a little? Safety reasons."

"Of course!"

Adam opened the door to let them in, and then locked the door.

"I'll sleep on the couch, don't worry."

"Ah, alright."

Sarah took a look at Adam.

Obviously lost his arm, she heard about that. Though, his eye bags were gone..He must've been getting good sleep, or covering them up which she doubted.

"Make yourself at home!" Adam said, walking upstairs.

Sarah sat down on the couch, Mark sat down right next to her.

"Why'd you wanna stay?"

"That man has bad intentions, I know he does."

"You don't know that! He could be a nice person..After all, he did help me."

"Still, Mark. You REALLY need to stop going into peoples houses. You know where that got you."

"I-..I know. It's just-..I was panicking and I was pressured-"

"You were pressured? I fucking knew it."

"No, no Sarah please! I swear, its fine..He gave me tea, and it made me feel a little calmer."

"DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS!? You- You could've fucking died, or gotten kidnapped! God, I wouldn't know what to fucking do with myself if that happened again."

"Im sorry, Sarah."

"It's fine, Mark. Im just glad your safe okay?"

"Yeah..Me too..Im still-..Worried about Noah. Y'know? He's not out of the hospital yet and..I just hope he's alright too."

"Don't worry, Mark. He's okay. Go get some sleep okay?"

Mark smiled.

"Alright."

Mark got up, going back upstairs.

Sarah heard his door close and sighed. She was glad her brother was alright, but he needs to stop putting himself in such horrible situations. It made her worry for him, she wouldn't even know what she'd do if her brother had gone missing again. It's happened to many times and she was tired of it, she was gonna protect her brother, if she died or not. She'd swear to always try and protect him no matter what.

"God, Mark. What am I even gonna do with you?"

She smiled to herself, getting comfortable and finding a blanket to put on herself..

And fell asleep.

Tap, Tap.

Saaarraaaahhh..Are you there?

Tap..Tap..

Sarahhhh? Open the door. Im not going to hurt you.

Tap. Tap.

Sarah. Open the door, okay?