Uh oh, Bad Decision, Mark!

They had finally arrived at Cesar's house, Mark shuddered walking in.

It was a nice house, everything was clean. It was just..The feel of it..It felt like multiple eyes were shifting their gaze to him.

"Well, get comfy! I'll go make us some tea, K?"

"Alright."

Mark sat on the couch, uneasy to say the least. But he sat steady, and focused.

A couple minutes later, The ravenette came back with a tray and two cups of tea.

"Thanks..It's pretty cold outside so it'd be nice to have something warm.."

Mark smiled awkwardly, while Cesar sat the tray down and sat down himself,

Mark grabbed a cup and inspected it..And slowly sipped the tea, while Cesars face shifted into a smile.

"Ah, is it good?"

"Mm..Butterscotch..It tastes amazing!"

"That's great!" The ravenette smiled bigger, sipping his tea also.

But something was..off. Mark started feeling dizzy and tired. His legs turned into jelly.

"C-Cesar?..What was in that tea?.."

"Oh my! I might've 'accidentally' drugged your tea!..Oh well."

"W-What?"

"Didn't you hear me, Mark? I drugged your tea."

"Y-You— I— C-Cesar.."

"God, you're pathetic, really, Mark."

Mark tried his best to focus, his mind cloudy. He got weaker by the minute. Until he was completely unable to move again. He wanted to throw up.

The ravenette got up, making Mark shut up almost immediately.

"I'm a little surprised on how easy this was. Who knew it'd be this easy? I mean, god! Your practically already able to be killed."

"Cesar please-!"

Cesar hummed. Walking towards Mark.

"Get away from me—!"

"Oh, hush now."

The ravenette put a cloth around Marks nose and mouth, he struggled in protest but to no avail. Cesar was stronger than him. And he was holding him down with his other hand.

"My, you really are an idiot, Mark."