Piano Keys.

I dusted off the old piano Cesar use to play, and looked at it..

It looked..Beautiful! And a little new despite the dust. There was a carving in it which read;

'Cesar Torres.'

I guess that meant it was his property, but I couldn't help myself from looking at it!..I wanted to play it. After all, I use to play with Cesar a lot. Maybe I still have it in me!

I pulled out the stool, and readied myself..And started to pla-

"Mark?"

"AH!- C-Cesar- god, you scared me!"

"Sorry! I..Uh- we were all just waiting for you in- wait, are you trying to play that piano?"

Cesar walked over to me. rubbing his thumb on the piano. It quickly collected dust.

"Yeah!..Uh..Actually, why did you stop?"

"Uh- it's just..Out of tune."

"Out of tune? Have you heard it!? It sounds perfect!"

I pressed my finger on one of the keys..I haven't heard the sound of a in tune piano in a while. Especially the one at Cesar's house.

"Hmph."

"Caught you lyinggg!"

I smiled, chuckling a little. That got a laugh out of Cesar.

"You use to love playing..Remember? You always played for us!"

"Yeah..I remember."

"What's taking you all so long?"

Adam and Jonah walked in, surprised to see them in this room.

"Woah! Is that the piano you always use to play?"

"Mhm..Still perfectly in tune."

Adam smiled,

"I use to love that thing, you use to play it so much that Mark would have to put bandages on your hands after bruising them from playing to much."

Cesar smiled back,

"Yeaaahhh..- Heh."

Cesar nervously chuckled, he really did use to play a lot. I noticed it to. I was usually the one playing with him and helping him with duetted parts. We use to be so good at the piano..

Cesar pressed a key..Then another. I looked up at him to see a smile. He really missed playing the piano, huh? I don't blame him..This piano really kicked off our friend group.

"I can't believe it's..Still in tune..I use to love this piano."

I pressed my fingers on a couple keys, Adam and Jonah quietly came over to see what was happening.

"Scoot over!"

I moved over leaving some space for Cesar, he looked like he was glowing with happiness. The piano must be really special to him.

"Hey..Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's play, like we use to."

I smiled, sighing.

"Alright."