Wake up.

Mark woke up in the back seat, groaning. His body stung. He looked around without moving his head to see his hoodie back on..

He felt..Actual comfort.

But that feeling lasted a couple seconds, he felt fear again, where was he? Why was he in the backseat of a strangers car?

"God, Jonah, I'm so glad you found his hoodie."

"It's whatever." Jonah smiled.

The muffled voices clouded Marks mind. He was confused, and scared.

A figure looked back at him, it's eyes widening.

"Mark! You're awake!"

How did it know his name?

Mark steadied his breath and focused.

"A-Adam?..Jonah?.."

Adam looked back, staring in shock.

"M-Mark! You're awake! Oh my god..I thought you were in a coma.." Adam looked at Mark, surprised.

"Guys?..—"

Mark felt reluctant to respond, he was in disbelief. He looked at his wrists, looking at the rope burn.

"I-.." Mark said quietly, there was no way someone actually came to find him.

"We found you in Cesar's basement, we..Didn't have any idea that he'd do it to you." Jonah said, in a sad tone.

"Yeah..I was horrified finding you in that place. You hate his house."

Mark held onto the blankets, his friends really cared about him? There was no way.

"I looked for you for months..I barely slept." Adam smiled faintly.

Mark had already noticed that Adam had been missing out on sleep. Eye bags surrounding the bottom of his eye.

"..Everything hurts."

"Don't worry, we're almost at my house." Jonah had said, smiling at him.

"A-Alright."

They had eventually reached Jonah's house, Adam carrying Mark and taking him inside, putting him on the couch.

"Is there anything you want?"

"I..Could use some hot chocolate.."

"Whatever you say." Adam walked to the kitchen, leaving Jonah with Mark.

"God..You are cold..Freezing, almost."

"I'm—..Sorry."

"Why're you apologizing? It's not your fault your cold."

"I'm sorry!"

"Holy shit. Mark, it's fine."

Mark stayed quiet, he was nervous..Shaking a little.

Mark, Jonah, Adam and Cesar had been friends forever, Mark had no idea why he was so..Nervous..So..Scared.

Adam eventually came in with the hot chocolate, handing the hot mug to Mark.

"Careful, it's hot."

"Mm..Hm."

"Adam, we need to..Talk." Jonah got up.

"Oh, Alright."

Adam and Jonah went into he kitchen.

Mark had overheard them talking about how nervous Mark was and how he was shaking.

He sipped his hot chocolate, it burning his mouth but he didn't care.

They came back in the living room, Adam looking a little more nervous for Mark.

"Hey, while we're doing this, should we look for any wounds? So they won't get infected?" Adam said, focused.

"Oh, yeah, we definitely should..We need to check now."

Jonah and Adam walked closer to Mark,

Mark looked scared, just waiting for something to happen.

"May I..Take off your hoodie?"

"Mm—Mhm.."

Adam took off Marks hoodie, looking at his body.

"Oh..My goodness." Adam looked at the cuts in horror.

"Holy shit."

"Jonah, go get alcohol and bandages. Now."