By Suprise.

Jonah was sitting near Marks bed, he was hooked up to an iv..And his heart was beating steadily so that was good. Though the beeping of the heart monitor made his ears ring.

Jonah couldn't keep his eyes off of the rope burn on his neck, or on his hands. Or the fact that Mark has never looked so peaceful before in his entire life, hanging there..It was such a horrific sight. Jonah was glad he got there in time..But his stomach still ached from not being able to stop him from trying to kill himself in the first place..Or, whatever tried to kill him by hanging him..Why would someone do that anyway?..In such a way..It was inhumane.

"Jonah?..S'That you?.."

"Hm! Oh- God you're awake..Oh my goodness-.."

"What's wrong?..What happened? Are you..Okay?.."

Jonah reached out to hug Mark, he was confused at first and then hugged back..

"I'm-..Im so glad..You're okay.."

"Jo- What's going on?..I'm-..Just really tired.."

"Do you not remember? Fuck-.."

Jonah looked even more worried, it was obvious his mind was racing.

"I-It's okay! You don't have to tell me! D-Don't panic!"

"No, no it's fine..I just need to find my words..Uhm.."

Jonah looked for words to use..It took a couple minutes, but he finally found them.

"It's just..Give me a moment.."

"..What's wrong, Jo?.."

"Mark-..Did you-..Try to kill yourself?.."

Mark froze..He looked troubled, and panicked. He tripped on his words, stuttering before he could get a single sentence out.

He was obviously tearing up, he didn't want to talk about it right now.

"It's okay, Mark!- We don't have to talk about that right now. We'll talk whenever you're ready. I'm ready when your ready, okay? Just take your time..It isn't your fault."

Mark placed his hands on his face. Quiet hics and sobs were escaping his lips.

"Shh, Mark..It's okay, it's alright.."

Jonah hugged Mark and he hugged back. The sobbing got louder and the brunettes grip tightened.

Mark cried directly into Jonah's shoulder, they stayed like that for a long time..

Mark finally stopped crying, wiping his eyes which were swollen and red at this point.

"I-..I'm sorry- I didn't mean for..This to happen-.."

"No, it's okay. It's not your fault..Don't you dare think you need to apologize..Just speak, I'm listening."

Mark sighed. It took him a moment, but he was finally able to tell Jonah exactly why he wanted to.

"It's just-..I felt..Horrible. I felt so guilty..I felt like Cesar would just come back anyway, so I should get the job done while I could..- That..Obviously didn't work..I can't do anything correctly..I'm such a burden."

"No you aren't, Mark..Don't think like that, you know me and Adam really care for you and your safety..You don't know how relived I am that your speaking to me right now. I-..God, you've got me crying."

Jonah wiped his eye and chuckled, Mark giggled a little too.

"Mark, we really care about you, okay? Adams injury wasn't your fault. His recovery is going just fine, don't worry about it, okay?"

Jonah have Mark a reassuring smile..Mark cracked a weak smile.

"Alright..Thank you, Jo.."