Rot.

Mark was shaking, the basement he had been in all those months ago..Is the place he'll probably die in..He didn't wanna go through this torment again. Especially now that he was in bad terms with Jonah..Probably Adam too. He couldn't afford to be left to rot in this place.

"Mark! Oh..I can't leave you alone! I just missed you so much.."

"Y-You..I..I fucking.— hate you!.-"

"Don't speak like that..You know I'd never hurt you.."

"Bullshit!-..You make me feel..S-Si..Ck.."

Mark felt numb, like he was about to pass out, his body ached..

"Looks like the drug is kicking in."

"W-Wha?..-"

"I can't believe you fell for the same thing twice! I drugged the food I gave to you..Now, that you're finally starting to pass out I can get to work on you."

THUD !

Drag..

..Shuffle.

SLAM !

Mark..Was awake?..

It was more like a..Sleep paralysis. Mark couldn't move, he could barely breathe but he could clearly see.

He moved his eyes around.

His arm was slit open, Mark wanted to scream, but his throat closed up.

"Mark..Oh..Mark.."

Cesar caressed Marks cheek softly, looking at him.

"You're so special, to special. You don't deserve anybody but me."

Mark felt gross, and cold..The slit in his arm felt like it was constantly tearing open..He felt..True pain. Pain in his body for letting this happen, pain..Everywhere.

"Look at you..You're worthless..So useless..So so useless.."

Cesar spoke in a fake soft tone, the ravenette smiled, looking at the poor boy.

"And look at all the blood you've spilt! You've made such a mess, Mark.."

Mark fought to muster out some words, but..No noise came out. Not even a single mutter. Or whisper..Just..Nothing.

"You can hear me, can't you? Hmm..hmhm..You're so useless, cant even stop me from hurting you. Your so worthless."

Cesar just kept degrading Mark, he just couldn't believe he let this happen. He was worthless. He was useless. He felt disgusting with himself, he hated himself, a lot.

"You're so fucking stupid, Mark. Falling for the drug once again..You're so useless, your friends never cared about you, you're so fucking worthless, Mark."

Mark started to feel weak again, his body felt like a feather and his mind got fuzzy.

. .

. . .

"Fuck, Adam- I feel horrible.."

Jonah sobbed into Adams arms, he was comforting him.

"I can't believe I said that..I.— im..I'm so stupid for that."

"Stay here..I'll get you something to drink."