Not Yet Up.

Jonah had been avoiding talking to Adam for forever now. He didn't wanna confront him. God, he even felt like spending the night somewhere else. Adam hated him, he knew he did.

Jonah was sat on his bed, looking throw his diary. Looking at the part he read..He couldn't escape from it. He knew what he did was wrong but he didn't-

"..Jo?"

Adam peaked his head in Jonah's room.

Jonah looked a bit surprised. They hadn't actually spoken to each other after..The argument. Adam was still angry at Jonah, so why was he talking to him?

"Yeah, Adam?"

Jonah said, trying to come off as calm even though he was freaking out.

Adam came in his room, sitting down next to him on his bed.

"Hey..Uhm..I just-"

"No- No I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I should've."

"..I didn't- come in here expecting an apology.."

Adam laughed softly, Jonah felt a bit embarrassed.

"But, now that we're on the topic..I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have blown up on you like that. I just- God I wish you could've told me sooner!"

"I know, I know. I really..Should've told you sooner. I just- I didn't know what was gonna happen to me if I did! Maybe you'd get hurt and-..I wouldn't know what to do with myself then."

Adam sighed.

"..I'm sick of being mad at you, it's tiring."

They both shared a laugh, Adam having a more softened expression.

"Can we just- Go order some food? I'm starving."

"Mhm. I'll go order some."

Adam left Jonah's room to get his phone.

Jonah sighed a sigh of relief. Leaning back onto his bed.

"God."