Thrashing About.

There was screaming, a slapping noise and a thud.

The screaming got louder, I just fell to my knees holding my cheek. Mark came to my rescue.

Jonah and Cesar were having a screaming match. I..Was scared. I didn't know what to do. I was..Worried for the both of them.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU, CESAR."

Cesar was the one who ended up slapping me, it hurt..A lot. I couldn't believe what he was doing.

"OH, YEAH. IM IN THE WRONG NOW, HUH?"

"YOU FUCKING SLAPPED OUR FRIEND YOU FUCKING MANIAC! WHAT DID HE EVEN DO TO YOU?!"

They were just screaming, I was crying, Mark was trying to comfort me.

"Shh— sh- Adam- Adam it'll be okay don't worry-"

I looked up at Mark, I saw heavy tears falling out of his tired eyes. He forced a smile..Which quickly fell into a sob. Mark was crying, I was crying. He hugged me tightly. I just wanted everything to stop.

"WELL JUST FUCKING LEAVE THEN! LEAVE!"

There was more screaming which I blocked out..There was a slam and then I felt another hand on my shoulder. It was Jonah, he wasn't crying, but he had an aggravated yet sad look on his face.

"Adam—" Jonah choked on his words, he didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to say either. Mark was burying my face into his chest, hugging me. I hugged back. Jonah hugged all of us..But only for a little.

He was angry, angry at Cesar, angry at the fact that he hurt me.

No, angry at the fact he hurt us. He hurt all of us..Mark still wanted to forgive him, but look where that got us.

"I'm— Sorry- I'm so so sorry—" Mark managed to squeak out, between sobs.

"I thought- I thought it would be different this time..Now look what I've done..!— I..I.."

Mark just cried with us. He cried so much that day.