Kindly Time To Arrive.

Thatcher heard the creak of the door opening, be looked at it..

"Hello, Thatcher."

Dexter.

"Oh!-..Uh, hey..How are you?"

Dexter looked surprised at the fact that Thatcher didn't remember what he did, but oh well.

"I was quite worried about you, I bought you something."

"Oh-..Thanks."

Dexter set the present on his bedside table.

Something about him felt..Off. His presence was intimidating.

"So how are you doing? We're the injuries bad?"

"Not really..I got stabbed in my arm but that's the only think that would've been fatal."

"Ah, that's good."

Dexter sat down on the chair that was next to Thatcher.

"You know Sarah, right?"

"What about her?"

"Ah, I figured you knew her. There's something I need to tell you-"

Sarah barged in the room.

"The hell is this guy doing here?"

"Oh, just talking to me, why?"

Sarah stared at the ravenette. She looked like she was able to see through his bullshit.

"Ah, I'll leave so you guys can talk.

"Yeah, thanks." Sarah glared.

Dexter got up and left, and Sarah sat down next to him.

"What's with the sudden mood change around him? Do you not like him or something?"

"No it's just-..There's something..About him. It makes me feel uneasy, like he..Had something to do with your injuries."

"Sarah, what the hell are you on about!?"

"You know what I'm talking about, Thatcher. You really don't know how to pay attention to small details."

Sarah took a fancy looking pocket knife out of her pocket and showed it to him. He looked confused.

"This is the same pocket knife that he had in his pocket that you didn't noticed even though you were RIGHT next to him, Lieutenant."

"Sarah, there has to be a good-"

"Not only that, but Dexter and you went out drinking. And the next thing you know you're on the ground with your arm stabbed with THIS pocket knife. ARE YOU NOT CONNECTING THE FUCKING DOTS, LIEUTENANT!?"

"SARAH. Trust me, you have to be looking to far into this. Trust me. He wouldn't do anything like that, promise. What? Did you expect me to end up like your fucking brother?"

Sarah's eyes widened quickly. There was a suffocating silence..Thatcher realized what he said.

"Fuck- Sarah I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone there."

"Yeah. You really fucking shouldn't. YOU WANNA COMPARE YOURSELF TO MY FUCKING BROTHER? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT HES BEEN THROUGH? ALL BECAUSE YOU FUCKING COPS DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH VAMPIRES."

"Sarah, I swear I actually didn't mean to say something like that. If you could just listen-"

"WHAT? ARE YOU GONNA TRY TO JUSTIFY WHAT YOU JUST FUCKING SAID? WELL ITS NOT GONNA WORK, DAVIS. YOURE SO FUCKING STUPID! I-I JUST..I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK OF YOU ANYMORE."

Sarah's voice became shaky, tears were welding in her eyes already.

"YOU FUCKING OFFICERS DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT! NO FUCKING WONDER NOBODY LIKES THIS PIECE OF SHIT COUNTY!"

Thatcher noticed how angry she was, it's best he shouldn't say anything-

"Sarah, I-"

Sarah immediately picked up a glass vase and threw it at the wall, the noise of the glass shattering and hitting the ground rung across the room.

"SHUT UP! J-JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! I CANT FUCKING DEAL WITH YOU! YOU JUST EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU. YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS MY BROTHER IS FUCKING GONE RIGHT NOW!"

Nurses came inside the room, carrying her out.

"Hey- Hey are you okay?" One of the nurses asked.

"N-NO! THAT FUCKING-..Piece of shit!.."

Sarah sat down, putting her face in her hands.

The nurse sat down next to her, comforting her until she calmed down.

"I-..T-Thank you..What's your name, ma'am?.."

"Oh, my name?"

"Mhm..I'm-..Sarah Heathcliff."

"Oh, I'm Evelin. Evelin Miller."