This Won't Work Out Anymore.

"P-Please, Dexter..He won't stop crying..I-I don't know what to do..Ever since you left he's been crying at the same time every night.."

"Look, woman. I really don't know what you want from me. That boy is just gonna be nothin but trouble when he grows up."

"He's your son, Dexter!"

"And he's your responsibility."

"..I-..I can't believe you, Dexter."

"It's not my fault that I don't even want to associate with this family anymore. You know what I am, Camila."

"But he's still your son, Dexter! He's just a baby..He didn't get anything from you except for your hair...Can you just come over and see him?"

"Fine. I'll do what you want. But if it's something stupid I'm never coming back."

"B-But-..Okay."

The woman cradled her baby, which was crying loudly at this point..She didn't know why. It was always at a very specific time. Ever since she found out her husband was a Vampire, she didn't wanna tell anyone. She was deeply in love with him. They even had a son together..Cesar Velset Torres. He had his fathers hair..Though he wasn't born a vampire which was quite rare..But she was glad that her son was normal and no one would suspect anything..Though her husband was responsible for many murders in the county, she still loved him dearly.

Knock, knock.

She quickly went to open the door, still holding her crying baby..

And there he was, her husband. Or, ex husband at this point. Though they weren't divorced they rarely spent time together..Cesar probably wouldn't ever know him.

"Is this what you wanted, woman? For me to come over just to sort out some problem child?"

"He's a baby, Dexter!"

"Fine, Camila. Give him to me."

The woman carefully gave him the baby, he held him..And looked at him closely. He looked like a splitting image of his father..And he noticed he stopped crying. He was met with the cooing of a baby..Happy coos.

"S-See? He stopped crying! He always stops crying when you hold him..That's why I need you here with me, Dexter. I miss you. I haven't told a single soul about you being a vampire."

"I know that, Camila. But you really don't know that I can't stay here."

"Why!? WHY!? I-I've been waiting so long for you to finally come and when you do you say that you can't be here!? Yet you still won't tell me why, Dexter. I-..I just-.."

The woman felt tears in her eyes. She tried to fight back tears but they poured down her cheeks anyway. The man wiped her tears,

Still as charming as she remembered..She smiled at the fact that her husband was comforting her, which rarely happened.

The baby kept cooing happily in the presence of the man.

"Camila, I promise. This is for the best."

"B-But Dexter-"

"Don't worry, I'll still visit you and Cesar. On rare occasions though."

"That's..Thats all I needed to hear.."

The man gave the woman the baby back. And walked out the door.

Yes, he was still going to visit his loving wife and adorable baby..Though, he was plotting something horrible. Something that would scar the baby for life..He had to be patient though.

He didn't wanna ruin his shot so quickly.