His Beautiful Brown Hair.

Cesar smiled at Mark, taking another picture of him, blood dripping down his head.

"C-Ce..Sar.."

"Huhm? What is it, Markador?"

Mark could barely make out words, Cesar held him up by his hair to see his head.

Soon, he let go and Marks head slammed into the floor boards.

Cesar smiled, looking at his phone. Blood stained where his fingers were.

"I have a pretty good idea."

Cesar dialed a number, and called. It took them a bit to pick up.

"MCPD, how may we help you?"

"Ah, this is the Lieutenant, yes?"

"..Yeah?"

"Good, good."

Cesar cleared his throat, smiling.

"I have Mark Heathcliff hostage, you obviously won't know where I am since I'm calling from a anonymous number. But, you won't need to know anyway. All you need to know is that I'm going to kill him if I do not get everything I want."

"What the fuck are you on about!?"

"Don't get so angry so soon! I haven't even told you the worse part. And I think I'm going to make sure you believe me."

"If this is a prank, you don't know what you're doing, kid."

"Why would I joke around?"

Cesar walked over to Mark, propping him up in a sitting position.

"Expect something in your messages soon, Lieutenant."

Cesar hung up. Giggling.

That giggle turned into a full laugh.

"Oh, how gullible they are, aren't they?"

Marks head hung low as he stared at his legs. He couldn't even think, the only way to get rid of some to the pain was to sleep. He couldn't even see in one of his eyes..Well, since it's gone of course.

Cesar could only laugh harder from all the damage he had done, he felt no sense of remorse for Mark. He didn't even feel bad for what he was about to do to him at all! He just wanted to torture him, make him feel pain.

Cesar walked away, setting up his phone, pressing record.

Cesars head was covered, though he was still wearing his iconic suit and maroon gloves.

He had a sick grin on his face, it spread across his cheeks.

Mark didn't know what he was doing. Or, what he was going to do.

The ravenette grabbed tape, walked over to Mark and got to his level, putting the tape on his mouth. Mark didn't really protest.

Cesar put his hands on Marks right leg, seemingly preparing for something but he didn't know what.

Mark hated Cesars touch. Or maybe he just hated touch in general.

Cesars grip tightened a lot, Mark almost winced. Until..

SNAP !

Mark couldn't help but let out muffled screams as tears started to pour down his cheeks, just like he did when his eye got stabbed out.

"MMH!- HM!"

Cesar giggled.

The brunette couldn't do anything about it and he knew. He felt like he was being mocked.

He had to do better. No, he had to be better. And then maybe Cesar would leave him alone. Maybe even let him go, and they could be friends again.

This wasn't Cesar. Cesar would never do anything like this. He wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone hurt Mark..Cesar..Would never so something so..Horrific.

Cesar got up, going back over to his phone and stopping the recording.

He watched the thing in whole, the way Mark squirmed and screamed in pain satisfied him.

"You did amazing."

Cesar sent the recording to Thatcher and Jonah.