Unnamned.

Jude stormed in his house, pissed. He threw his belongings on the couch and looked at Thatcher.

"YOU LET HIM LIVE! GOD- YOUR SO FUCKING DUMB."

"It's definitely not like I wasn't being possessed by you."

"Don't get smart with me, Lieutenant. I can kill you whenever I want."

"I nearly killed my best friend because of you! He lost his arm!"

"YOURE ACTING LIKE THAT ISNT THE FUCKING POINT, LIEUTENANT!"

"WELL MY BAD THAT I DON'T WANT TO HURT HIM!"

"YOU DONT KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE, LIEUTENANT!"

Jude was obviously pissed, it's best Thatcher doesn't say anything smart..He'd probably die.

"You have no idea how fuckin lucky you are, Lieutenant. You don't know what I could be doing to you. I could be torturing you, killing you. You humans are scum..Didn't even try to save me when I almost died."

Thatcher seemed nervous, he knew exactly what he was talking about..But, it wasn't Jude..It couldn't be.

"You keep refusing that it's me but it is. And you know it."

"You know that's not what happened that day."

"I..Can't argue with you about this right now. You're being so difficult. I don't even know why I'm being to fucking generous!"

They had just argued like they were friends..When they weren't. Thatcher hated Jude. And Jude hated Thatcher just as much..Maybe even a little more.

Jude stared. He knew he couldn't leave Thatcher by himself..

"Hey-..Adam!..Are you feelin okay?"

Adam sighed.

"Yeah..I-..I'm okay. Just really tired, y'know? There isn't a lot of pain."

"Your recovery is taking longer than usual. Mark still feels a little guilty.." Jonah said, resting his hand on Adams hospital bed.

"Ah..I hope he's feeling okay..I feel bad for him..I didn't know it would take such a toll on him. It's not his fault."

"Yeah..I hope he's okay. I feel really bad for him. I hope he's okay because he said that he wanted to visit you soon, y'know?"

"I do really wanna see him..I miss him..I have no idea why the recovery is taking such a long time."

"Here, I'll try and see if I can get him to talk to you okay?"

"Alright!.."

Jonah left the hospital room, he looked around and then went out to his car to go to Adams house.

He finally arrived, unlocking the door..

"Maaaark! I'm home!"

No answer. He could hear the wind rushing through the house..It felt empty.

"Mark? You okay?"

"Mark? You okay?"

Jonah froze, what was that? The voice sounded so..Unfamiliar.

"Mark. This isn't funny, where are you?"

"Fucking quit! Where are you!?"

Jonah rushed upstairs into the guest room..

He gently opened the door.

"Oh my god- Oh my god!- MARK!"

Jonah was frozen completely. He didn't move at all, he looked away quickly, nearly crying. He covered his eyes with his hands..

Marks body looked so peaceful. Swaying from the wind of his open window, blood dripping from his fingertips..Looked like horrible rope burn.

Jonah finally came to his senses and untied the rope that bound him to the air.

"Mark? Mark- Are you okay? Mark- Please-.."

Jonah held his body, he didn't know what to do..

He took out his phone and dialed the ambulance.

While he was waiting he inspected his body..The rope burn on his neck, and fingertips. Was this self inflicted? Maybe his instincts kicked in while he was doing it.

Jonah cried against Marks chest,

All of this was real.