Snowy Mood.

Dave was on Thatchers couch, his mood had been horrible. He was having a rough time with mental health and his body just ached, he wasn't his usual upbeat self.

"Hey, Dave. You wanna go somewhere with me later?"

"No. I'm fine. You can go without me."

Thatcher noticed Dave's poor mood, he was confused at it, though.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, don't worry. Just tired."

"Dave. What's wrong?"

"Thatcher, I'm fuckin fine. Can you just- leave me alone?"

Thatchers mood changed after hearing the brunettes tone, he was..Confused. And..Worried.

"Alright, fine."

Thatcher went back upstairs when Dave just stayed downstairs, his mood just deteriorated and got worse, Thatcher was..Concerned to say the least..About Dave. What was going on with him? What was with this sudden mood change?

"Dave."

"Fuckin— What!? What the hell do you want, Thatcher!?"

Thatcher was caught by surprised, not by him yelling but by the brunette calling him 'Thatcher'. Dave rarely called him by his name. He usually called him Thatch when they were hanging out. Or jokingly; 'lieutenant Thatcher Davis.'

"What the hell is with this sudden mood shift!? Why are you even angry at me right now, huh?"

"YOURE JUST BEING FUCKING IRRITATING, THATCHER! HOLY SHIT!"

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN YELLING AT ME RIGHT NOW!? ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB, DAVE!? YOURE SO- WHY ARE YOU-"

Thatcher noticed Daves scared and surprised expression, he attempted to hide it, but it didn't work. Dave hated showing weakness. Especially towards the lieutenant. He felt horrible seeing him like this.

"Dave, Dave- I'm— sorry-"

Thatcher tried to reach out to Dave, but he backed away and response.

"I just wanna know what's wrong with you. I..I didn't mean to raise my voice. I..-"

"Yeah, I'm fuckin dumb? You're such a bitch, Thatcher."

"Look, Dave-"

"No! Don't try to fuckin reason with me! You..YOU..- UUGHH!"

Dave couldn't even get his words out he was so mad. Thatcher was attempting to talk to him.

"WHY ARE YOU- YOUR JUST YELLING AT ME FOR NO FUCKING REASON! YOU'RE BEING A BITCH! YOURE JUST- UNBEARABLE! YOURE JUST HORRIBLE SOMETIMES!"

Thatcher pushed Dave onto the ground and kept yelling at him. Dave couldn't yell back at all, he was..Scared. It's odd, Dave was..Never scared of Thatcher.

"LOOK AT YOU! YOU-"

Thatcher noticed what he was doing, he was flustered and pissed.

He looked at him, Dave was obviously fighting back tears so he wouldn't cry in front of him.

"Dave?-.."

Dave looked horrified, his tears rung from hearing the taller male yell at him continuously..Thatcher..Thatchers throat burnt from yelling at the brunette.

"Dave, I-"

"God, can you just leave me alone!?-"

Thatcher got shut down immediately, he looked shameful.

"Fine, then. Be that way."

Thatcher was still mad, so he stormed upstairs and slammed his door right behind him.

Dave sat there by himself, speechless.

"Mother..Fucker..I needa nap.."

Dave climbed onto the couch, sleeping before the needed to go to work.

..

. . .

"Get up, get dressed."

"Mkay."

Dave got up, throwing on his Hoodie and slipping on his shoes.

Silence filled the house, they usually spoke while they went to work, but they didn't even speak to each other.

They both got in the car, and Thatcher started it..

Silence.

Dave sat still, looking out the window.

Thatcher just focused on the road.

"..I-I just don't get it-"

"Why the hell did you even put your hands on me, Thatcher?"

"It was an accident."

"Yeah, an accident. You fuckin bitch."

SSSSSKKKKEEERRRRTTTTT !

Thatcher pulled over.

"Do you think I meant to actually do that, Dave?! You fuckin..— god..God damnit."

"What? What? Do you think you have power over me because you fuckin don't."

"I know! I never even said that."

"It was implied though."

"Look, Dave. I'm sorry, okay? I'm so sorry."

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up! Would you just- UGH!"

"WHY ARE— Why are you even pissed at me!? I..- I don't fucking get you, Dave! I don't..- Understand-.."

Dave kept quiet, listening.

"I just wanna know what's wrong. What's wrong, Dave?"

"..Keep driving."

"Pardon?"

"Keep fucking driving."

..

"You aren't about to give me fucking orders. Not after we just argued."

"Shut up! You do the same thing to me!"

"WELL WHY DIDNT YOU JUST FUCKIN TELL ME!? YOU KNOW I CARE ABOUT YOU!"

"IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU IF IM FUCKIN NERVOUS! YOU- GOD! I CANT STAND YOU!"

"I CANT STAND YOU EITHER! YOURE BEING SUCH A BITCH RIGHT NOW! YOURE FUCKING IRRITATING! YOU GOD DAMN BITCH!"

"YEAH, YEAH IM THE BITCH, HUH!? YOURE THE ONE BLOWING THIS OUT OF PROPORTION!"

"IM BLOWING THIS OUT OF PROPORTION?! YOU STARTED THIS GOD DAMN ARGUMENT!"

"YOURE JUST BEING A MASSIVE FUCKIN BITCH! JUST- UUGGHHHH! I HATE YOU! I FUCKIN HATE YOU, THATCHER!"

Thatcher felt horrible hearing that sentence, did Dave really hate him?

Dave was also caught by surprised, he didn't mean to say that he hated him.

"Thatcher- I didn't mean to say that."

Thatcher just started up the car, getting back on the road..

Silence..

Until they finally arrived.

They both got out the car, Thatcher quickly walking and Dave slowly following.

Dave eventually got to his office, calming himself down.

"Why did I..Why did I say that. Now we're both in the wrong."

Thatcher got to his office, he was stressed as fuck from the argument they shared this morning..

He sipped his coffee, grumbling.

"Motherfucker."

Thatcher groaned in annoyance, dreading going home.