Since She Died.

Seconds felt like minutes.

Minutes felt like hours.

Hours felt like days.

Days felt like weeks.

Sarah had barely seen her brother for weeks. She was pissed that the police would let this happen so many times. Why would they? Letting her brother get hurt so badly by someone she had resented for years. Somebody who tried to kill her, and didn't get away with it. She wish she would've killed him..Hell, she wish she could've killed him in the most painful way possible.

She finally came to the conclusion that she needed to actually go speak to Thatcher and Dave. Thatcher had recently gone into work after Ruth's death..Dave had some horrible injury and is still recovering with O'Brian.

So, she grabbed a gun. For protection at least, a pocket knife..Taser..And pepper spray. You can never be totally safe in Mandela so it's understandable why she has so many self defense items.

She slipped on black winter boots and a jacket, heading out of her house.

The police station wasn't that far, so she could walk..But she kept her guard just in case. She didn't wanna end up like her brother. Not like anyone who fell victim to Cesar's manipulation.

She arrived to the police station, barging in.

"I want to speak to Lieutenant Thatcher Davis."

"I'm right here, Sarah."

Thatcher same from around the corner. He had bags around his eyes, his hair was messy..His tie wasn't fixed correctly.

"Jeez..What happened to you? Anyway. We need to speak."

"We can talk in my office."

"Alright then."

Sarah pushed Thatcher out of the way, the both of them walking to Thatchers office.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"What do you mean, Sarah?"

"What I mean is why the fuck isn't Cesar dead yet!? You had so many chances to fuckin kill him and you haven't even done it already."

"Look, Sarah..It's more difficult than you think-"

"No it isn't! You had so many chances yet you're still letting my brother and who knows how many people get hurt horribly by him! It's RICH that his friends and HIS YOUNGER SISTER DO BETTER THAN THE POLICE AT PROTECTING HIM!"

"Sarah, please, listen-"

"NO! YOU GUYS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR JOB CORRECTLY! YOU EVEN LET DAVE GET HURT."

Thatcher froze.

"OH, AND YOU KNOW THAT ONE CASE, WITH JUDE MURRAY, RIGHT? OF COURSE YOU DO. NOBODY CAME FOR HIM WHEN HE CALLED! FUCKING NOBODY! HE'S PROBABLY DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Thatcher started to panic, he knew exactly what she was talking about and he didn't know what to do. Or at least what to say.

"A-AND ITS-..Fuckin..I..Ever since Ruth died you haven't done anything. You LEFT. YOU'VE LEFT SO MANY TIMES, THATCHER. SO MANY PEOPLE HAD GOTTEN HURT BECAUSE OF SHIT LIKE THIS."

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. SO ITS BEST YOU DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT. HOW DOES THAT SOUND, HUH, SARAH? MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!"

"I CAN'T MIND MY BUSINESS IF MY BROTHER IS OBVIOUSLY GETTING HURT! I CARE ABOUT HIM! HIS FRIENDS KEEP GETTING HURT AND YOU GUYS ARENT DOING SHIT ABOUT IT, HUH?"

Thatcher scoffed, obviously not wanting to argue..Especially with Sarah.

"Fine, Thatcher. If you don't want to take responsibility I will."

"The fuck do you mean by that?"

"..I want to help you."

Thatcher went quiet.

"Do you know what you just fuckin said to me? You wanna help? Yeah, okay. It's definitely not like this case is for skilled cops only."

"I nearly killed Cesar. I'm doing way better than you."

Thatcher looked at Sarah, a confused and stern look on his face.

"What do you mean you 'nearly killed Cesar', Huh?"

"I nearly killed Cesar and let him get away once. This won't happen ever again if I'm working with you."

"Look, kid. I don't think-"

"I'm not a kid, Thatcher."

"Right..Look, Sarah. I really just don't think you'll really fit."

"Oh..Well..Looks like there's gonna be even more missing cases due to Cesar if I'm not working with you..You wouldn't want that type of guilt looming over you, do you, Lieutenant?"

Thatcher groaned, Sarah smiled in return.

"Fine, okay. I'll let you help me for this case. JUST FOR THIS CASE. Deal?"

Thatcher put his hand out.

"Deal."

Sarah shook it.