Your Desperate Situation.

Adam and Jonah were both at the station with Sarah. Talking with Thatcher.

"..Are you two absolutely sure that he hadn't gone anywhere himself?"

"It was obviously a forced entry, there was broken glass on the ground" Jonah remarked.

Adam was on the verge of a breakdown, he was trying his best not to sob but he was constantly wiping his eyes.

"We can look through the records, maybe that'll-"

"Do you know where that's gotten you so far? Sarah has been the only one usually helping you. She's the first person who ACTUALLY tried to kill Cesar!" Jonah said, raising his voice a little louder.

"We're doing the best we can, kid."

"Yeah? You're doing the best you can, huh? That's EXACTLY what you said when Mark had gotten kidnapped all those months ago AND WE WERE THE ONES WHO FUCKING FOUND HIM!"

Jonah was visibly pissed off. He was starting to cry too.

"Look, Jonah-"

"No! I'm not fucking 'looking' anymore! Do your fucking job and maybe I'll actually fucking consider!"

Sarah sat back and watched, after all she didn't expect this.

"You wanna fucking help? Actually do something fucking productive! Maybe actually go fucking search Cesars house! Maybe you'll actually do it fucking correctly this time!"

"I don't even know what you all want from me all of a sudden."

"I WANT YOU TO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!"

Jonah punched Thatcher right in the face, Adam and Jonah had to hold him back as he shouted profanities, tears falling down his face.

"Jonah! Hey, hey.."

Adam lifted Jonah's head up a little bit, he tried to look away but couldn't.

"Jonah..It's me, alright? We're gonna go back home so we can get you some rest, alright?"

"M-Mhm."

"We can watch a movie when we get home, okay? What do you wanna watch?"

"..Puss in boots.."

"Great!..We can watch that, okay? As long as it makes you feel better."

"Okay.."

Jonah hugged Adam, he hugged him back tightly.

Mark sat still, spacing out. He hadn't gotten harmed in a while..He honestly felt if he didn't try to escape he wouldn't be harmed as much.

"Mark?"

It was Cesar, obviously.

"Ah! You're awake!..Good."

Mark shuddered hearing his voice, trying his best to focus.

"I have a grand idea! How about we look through something?"

Mark just shook his head, slowly.

Cesar grabbed a different book off of his shelf, the case was leather, black leather.

He sat down next to Mark, propping him up to hit next to him.

He was in pain, his chest still hurt. He fell on Cesar's shoulder, who took it as a sign of kindness.

He opened the book, looking through old baby pictures.

He looked at his family, way happier..Now they're both dead, thanks to Dexter and himself.

Cesar felt content looking at these, unlike Mark who winced in pain..

He looked closely at a picture,

There was..Something in the background.

No, someone in the background.

"Wait, who-"

REJOICE! JESUS IS BORN!