Missing..Again.

One Thatcher walked back into the room, he saw..Nothing. Just an empty seat.

"GOD DAMNIT!"

Thatcher just became even more stressed, they JUST got him. And now he was gone? Just like that? This doesn't make any fucking sense. He was just..Fucking missing! But how? Just..How?

Thatcher ran out the room

"WEAVER! WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GO?"

"Huh? Sorry, Davis. I don't know what your even talking about."

"CESAR! CESAR! HES MISSING!"

"What!?-"

"YEAH- I LEFT HIM IN THE ROOM WITH MARK AND WHEN HE LEFT CESAR FUCKING DISAPPEARED!"

Ruth sighed..And groaned,

"Let's go then, Davis."

"So, you're Dave, huh? Oh you look so much like Mark.."

It's unknown how it happened, but Dave was tied up in the back of Cesar's car. It happened so quickly, he was just able to find him outside the police station and kidnapped him successfully without any hinderance.

"Oh, your hair is such a mess..Mark..Look at you.."

"I-I'm not Mark!- You-"

"Oh, don't talk like that, Mark! We're going home now! You love my house, y'know that, Mark?"

Cesar was making himself believe that Dave was Mark, even though he really wasn't. And Cesar knew. But he was so obsessed with keeping Mark under his control, right wrapped around his finger.

"There it is, right there! Oh, we're going to have so much fun, Mark."

Dave shuttered. He obviously didn't want this. He thought that he was gonna die..He felt like throwing up.

They finally arrived to Cesar's house. Cesar got out the car and opened the door on Daves side.

"Look at you, Mark. You're amazing.."

Dave could only stare in fear,

Cesar picked Dave up, carrying him into the house and closing the door behind him. Locking it.

He sat Dave down on the couch.

"Oh! Allow me to make you some tea..You love tea! Don't you, Mark? Oh, of course you do!"

Cesar giggled.

"God..Those shades..Let's take em off, shall we?"

"NO!- FUCK OFF! DONT— TOUCH ME!"

Cesar looked down at Dave. He had a disgusted look on his face.

"Now, I can't believe you'd do that to me, saying such things..I'm disappointed. Now, so do you WANT me to take you to the basement again, Heathcliff?"

"IM- NOT MARK! FUCKIN- LET ME GO!"

"Wow..You're being so disobedient, Mark! I hate this new determination you have, Heathcliff."

"IM NOT FUCKING MARK!"

"God..Your being so loud, let me just fix your tea."

Cesar left to go to the kitchen, leaving Dave by himself. He wanted to puke. This is disgusting. Cesar is disgusting. He struggled a lot. He felt gross..Like he was letting this happen on purpose.

He heard the whistling of a tea kettle, and plates clinking together, and then the click of the oven stopping.

He heard faint pouring noises, and then Cesar walking back to the living room.

"Look! I made you your favorite."

It was..Green tea. That was Daves favorite tea..How the hell did he know..Or remember?

"Here..Take a sip!"

Dave refused to drink the tea, he knew that there had to be something in it, he wouldn't take tea from someone who kidnapped him.

"Drink, Mark."

Cesar tried to get him to drink before forcing it down his throat, pouring it in..It burnt his throat, the stinging made him cough.

"There! Now, doesn't it taste good?"

Dave kept coughing, he was choking a little from the tea getting poured down his throat but he eventually calmed down and stopped..

A few moments later, Dave started feeling numb. Like, really numb. His body was tingling from the neck down.

"Wh- What the-"

"Oh! My! That was quick! Looks like the sedatives kicked in already, huh, Mark?"

"Wh- What-..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?-"

Daves throat started to feel numb, he coughed a little.

"Oh, just hush..Okay? I know exactly what I'm going to do with you, Mark..Your to perfect to not be preserved..Your all for me, Mark. No one else deserves you. No one else cares for you like I do."

Dave was breathing heavily, he didn't want this anymore..He was quickly getting tired.

"Good night, Mark."