Hics and Sobs.

I heard faint sobbing..I had no idea who it was. I was a little curious though, so I went to the sound.

It was a young boy, with ravenette colored hair, his knees up to his chin. He rested his arms on his knees too, his head down.

I was a little confused and worried..Who was this guy?..Mainly, why was he crying?

Mark sat down next to him, the ravenette looked up.

"W-What do you want?"

"Nothing! I-..Uhm- Just saw you crying and uhh..I wanted to check up on you. N..What happened?"

"None of your business!-.."

"Okay, okay..Take your time."

The boy still cried..It took him a while to stop. But he wiped his eyes on looked up at me.

"It's just..I-..Mmmnnn!"

"I-It's okay! Here.."

I went over to a field of flowers, picking a few and coming back.

"What are you doing?.."

"Look! My mommy taught me how to do this."

I started to make a flower crown, the ravenette watching in fascination.

I finished, putting the flower crown on his head..Then he picked up his head fully, looking at me.

"Like it?"

"M-Mhm..The colors looked nice..Uhm..Thank you.."

"No problem!..Uhm..You wanna tell me what's wrong now?"

The ravenette sighed.

"People say I look to girly..I got nervous n stuff.."

"Oh!..Well, I don't think you look girly! You look really cool! And I love your hair!"

I smiled at him, he smiled back warmly.

"T-Thank you!..I like your hair too! It looks soft.."

"Heh, well, it is! It's very soft, actually!"

The boy giggled, I laughed a little with him..He seems like a nice person.

"And, I'm perfect at making flower crowns! Well, not as good as my mommy. But they're still good!"

"They are..At least I like them."

The boy smiled warmly at me, it made me feel really special!

"Oh! I'm Mark by the way, who might you be?"

The ravenette eyes sparkled brightly.

"I'm Cesar!.."