Oh, Who Is He.

"It's fuckin' cold-"

"I know, freezing."

Me and Mark were hanging out again, but it was actually fucking freezing..Like, polar bear pussy cold. Can it just snow already? We're allllll waiting.

"Fuckin hell, Cesar..You're right, it's actually like really cold."

"I told you! It's so cold out here!"

We were planning to go to our old hangout spot, just the usual..Everything was just fine, just fuckin cold.

We eventually arrived, Mark sat down in the grass and I sat down next to him. I sighed, putting my hands in my pockets.

"I actually invited you here to..Y'know, talk."

"Oh!..Yeah?"

"So..Cesar..Uhm..It's about, y'know..You and my sister."

I groaned, I didn't wanna talk about her right now. The fuck did he even bring her up for? He's being stupid.

"It's just- y'know, she doesn't even trust you anymore. She doesn't even want me to hang out with you."

"She's just trying to make you avoid me for no fuckin reason. God.."

"Don't see this as an attempt to get rid of you-"

"But she is! She wants you to get rid of me! I don't even know what I did! Damn!"

"You don't need to yell at me, Torres."

"Don't call me by my last name."

"I'm sorry, but still! Fuckin- my sister would never. She just..Doesn't like you."

"Yeah, fuckin..Alright, I guess. I'm leaving."

"Wait, no, Cesar it's dark out."

It was. We were out at 6 PM during winter. It was pitch black outside.

Mark grabbed my arm softly, he pulled away quickly.

"I NEED TIME, DAMNIT!"

Mark fell quiet, he hated when I yelled at him, or anything in general.

"Fine, go."

"God.."

I walked away, groaning. Mark was getting on my fucking nerves bringing up Sarah. Like, why while we were hanging out? That was so unnecessary. It's like he wanted to piss me off-

"What was that?"

I heard something, it was a shuffling noise. Something was going on and I wanted no part in it. I heard it again..And again. And some laughter..Sounded like..Female laughter?

"Mark! This isn't fucking funny! Quit it!-"

No response, just giggling. God, can't do shit in Mandela County.

"Fuckin- Show yourself! I'll beat your ass!"

He felt a hand on the back of his neck, it made him freeze.

"Cesar, I missed you so much.."

Mark? No, no there's no way that's Mark-..

I turned around..

That isn't Mark.

I don't know who that is but I need to stop thinking and get away now.

I started to run, not even looking back. I just focused on the forest in front of me. Keep running, Cesar. Keep running..

"Fuck- f-fuck— what the hell is going on?"

I was honestly out of breath, and confused..This is all to sudden. Especially after the small mini argument I had with Mark.

But..The lady..Looked so familiar. Maybe I could see who it is.

That's when it pounced on me, holding me down.

"F-FUCK! GET OFF OF ME! M-MARK!—"

"Goodnight, Cesar Torres."

How the fuck did it know his name? This is fucking insane!

I was able to make out who it was.

Evelin?

I felt teeth sink into my neck. I cried out, kicking around and yelling..Until I passed out,

"Cesar!"

"Cesar, wake up! Get the fuck up!"

I woke up slowly..To see Mark. But I saw something different. I smelt something different. He made me..

Hungry.