Mental Warfare.

Long day at work..No cases closed or solved.

Thatcher was tired. He honestly couldn't get his mind off of Kaiden. He needed to distract himself at least a little.

He hasn't seen Kaiden in a while, actually. A good thing for him. While Mark and Sarah were searching around trying to find the poor guy.

Thatcher didn't care.

He had more to worry about anyway.

He walked to his car, getting ready to get in.

"Lieutenant?"

Said a quiet voice. It sounded..Faint. Barely audible. But Thatcher heard it and turned around.

His eyes widened as he saw that same exact Ravenette.

"Wow, has your hearing gotten better? I was trying to be quiet!"

Cesar said, laughing.

Thatcher immediately thought about 'how this motherfucker is still alive'.

"..Stay back!"

He pulled out his pistol, stepping back.

"You're so eager to shoot me."

"Why wouldn't I be? You've terrified everybody in the county. I should shoot you right now!"

Cesar smiled.

It was a warm and welcoming smile, rather than a scary looking one.

"I know one person you've terrified, Lieutenant."

"..What the hell are you talking about?.."

Cesar stepped closer, Thatcher was to distracted to notice.

"I think you know! I mean, you scarred him for life!"

What a stupid joke.

"..Who are you-"

It hit him quite quickly. Thatcher nearly held his gun down.

"How did you-"

"You're a lot more secretive than I thought! I knew you could get violent but I didn't know you could be THAT violent."

"Who told you?! Nobody should- Who the hell-"

"I don't think that's important."

Cesar quickly shut him down, walking closer until he was right in front of Thatcher. His gun finally down.

"Listen to me, and listen to me carefully, Lieutenant."

Thatcher stepped back.

"I'm already guessing that you know who I'm talking about. Gosh, who DOESNT know Kaiden? But, nobody knows what you did to him."

Cesar smirked.

"Do whatever I say, or I'll tell everyone that you're a good for nothing asshole who nearly killed a teen..Now, nobody would want that. But the question is.."

The ravenette whispered in Thatchers ear.

"Would you?"

"I..Wh.."

Thatcher was just speechless. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do either.

He knew did it. He knew he could've killed Kaiden but he didn't think about how that would effect him later in life. Especially somebody blackmailing him about it.

But, he never expected that person to be Cesar.

"You gonna say something or are you just gonna sit there?"

"..I—"

He choked on his words, breathing quickly.

"..Alright, okay..Fine, Cesar."