Flooded With Worry.

Jonah paced. He hadn't heard from Mark in days after their argument. Adam was just trying to reassure him that he's probably with Sarah..But to no use. Jonah kept panicking.

"Look- Jonah it's not like he'd go to far away from us!..Er.."

"But it's just— I- I can't fuckin believe myself! I'm so immature! I- made him leave and who the hell knows where he is now!? Damnit..God..God Damnit!"

Jonah started to pace around quicker, about to cry. Adam just kept trying to made an actual positive reason on why Mark hadn't came back yet.

"Jonah he'll be alright, I promise."

"How do you know that!? He could be ANYWHERE! He- he could be with Cesar-"

Jonah paused, another stupid thing to say.

"I..I hope not at least..I'd hate to see Mark in the horrible condition he was in when we first found him."

"That's true..Maybe I'm panicking to much."

"It's fine to panic after something like that happened, and him not coming back after the argument..It's— Its just-"

Adam sighed, he didn't wanna show it but he was also stressed. He knew if he showed it Jonah would worry more.

"Here, Let's go to the police station, maybe they know a little about what happened?"

"Alright."

Jonah and Adam got ready, putting on their shoes and slipping on a jacket.

Jonah opened the door for Adam, and then followed him out.

"Uhm..Hello? Do you guys know anything about Mark? Mark Heathcliff?"

Thatcher looked at the two, and put on a sarcastic expression.

"Look- I know you probably don't know a lot but can you give us something?"

"That's the thing, I don't have anything. It's like he was wiped away from the face of this planet."

"Well, fuck..We're never gonna find him, are we?"

"Don't say that, Jonah! We will eventually. Don't you panic, okay? I'm sure he's alive and fine."

Adam gave Jonah a reassuring smile, Jonah forced a smile back.

"You're right..Thanks, Adam."