You'd Be Better Off Gone.

Dexter threw Cesar on the ground, yelling at him. He blocked most of it out but he was still panicking. He didn't wanna think at all really. Dexters voice was booming. Not only that but he was in horrible pain, getting shot in the leg being thrown into the floor. He was still bleeding, though his leg became a little numb.

"Fucking god, Cesar. Go clean yourself up."

Cesar slowly got up, somehow. And walked to the bathroom.

He sat down on the counter, grabbing bandages, alcohol and tissues.

He poured some alcohol on the tissue, it soaked right through..Maybe he put to much? But it was damp enough to use.

He cleaned the gunshot wound, wincing and biting his sleeve so he wouldn't scream, or at least cry.

He finished and wrapped bandages around his leg. Sighing. He felt horrible. He had failed again and his dad saw. He was dissatisfied and disappointed.

"What's that smell?"

It smelt good..Something fresh. Something..
New.

He followed the smell, he saw his dad looking at his hand..Trickles of blood on the floor.

He felt a hand on his shoulder. A light one but there was still weight to it, oddly enough.

You smell that, huh?

Cesar froze.

Fresh blood, straight outta the skin.
Smell good, don't it?

He was confused. Why did he feel so odd? I mean, he wouldn't kill a fellow vampire..He wouldn't kill his dad.

"Fuck! Cesar. I honestly can't fucking believe you. Getting shot like that, having to have ME save you. THAT IS NOT HOW I RAISED YOU!"

"You- YOU DIDN'T EVEN RAISE ME! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?"

"WELL I TRIED."

"NO YOU DIDN'T! I HAD TO LEARN EVERYTHING MYSELF! AT LEAST MOM ACTUALLY HAD THE COMPASSION TO LOVE THE BOTH OF US!"

"I NEVER EVEN LOVED YOUR FUCKING MOTHER! WANNA KNOW WHY I KILLED HER? BECAUSE I HATED HER!"

Those words, he thought he'd never hear them. Especially from Dexter..Was he telling the truth? No, no. There's just no way.

"What?"

They both seemed to stop. Nothing came from the either of them. The silence made everything awkward.

"Look, Cesar. I didn't think that it'd get that bad. Just-..Listen, okay?"

Cesar stared in absolute horror as his 'father' talked. He wasn't listening obviously. But he had his hand on his pocket..Where is gun was, of course.

He was stuck between two choices. Let his father live, or kill him. It seemed quite clear what he was planning to do.

A quick shot rang out.

It was a blur, really. He just remembered seeing his father on the ground, bleeding.

Then there was another shot.

..And another.

He wasn't moving anymore.