Do You Hate Him?

My ears rung, me and Sarah were arguing again..About Cesar.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU!? WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME ABOUT HIM! HES MY FRIEND!"

"I— I KNOW!—..It— ITS JUST..I DONT..TRUST..HIM!"

"YOU DONT TRUST HIM? WHY THE FUCK— I don't have time for this."

I walked away from the argument, heading outside and sitting on the steps.

"God..Her and Cesar had been really close a while go.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I started to cry, me and Mark hadn't yelled at each other in a while. I just want what's best for him..Cesar has been acting..Strange..He's been always wanting Mark to go to Cesar's house like old times, knowing that Mark is uncomfortable with it..After..What happened in there..It still scares me how Mark described it.

"Fuck.." I sobbed, huffing.

I just want Mark safe. I always use to be calm with Cesar so I don't get the sudden change..It's just..How his mood shifted after what happened..I..I'm scared for him. I'm scared of him. I..Don't know what to do.

My hands were shaking,

Why..Why now.. I thought to myself, going to my room.

I sat down on my bed, I was..Scared..And worried. What will Cesar do to Mark? Can I save him?..

"Fucking..Bastard."

I completely forgot that Cesar was still at our house, listening. I heard creeks up the stairs, and my door opening.

"Oh, Sarah?.."

"Get out."

Cesar smiled, looking at Sarah.

"Looks like Mark trusts me more than you..He thought you'd hurt him."

"I'd never hurt my brother."

"Yeah, okay."

I just huffed, I was annoyed..Angry.

"I guess I've outsmarted you again..Sarah, outsmarted by someone younger than you, you're pathetic."

I got up, I was..Dumbfounded.

"What did you just say to me?"

"You heard me, Sarah. You are pathetic. You're brother will never think of you the same.

I shot up from my bed, getting in Cesar's face.

"Why the hell won't you just leave me alone!?—"

"I want you to know I'm better than you. Mark appreciates me more than he does you."

I was..Surprised. I pushed Cesar out of the door making him fall and started yelling at him.

"YOU BETTER LEAVE ME AND MY BROTHER ALONE OR I'LL!—"

"Help! Help, Mark! Your sister is attacking me!"

"Sarah! What the hell are you doing!?—"

Mark immediately came to Cesar's aid, getting him back on his feet.

"But-"

"I don't wanna hear it out of you-"

"GOD THIS IS WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO! YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN TO ME! JUST GO AWAY! BOTH OF YOU!"

I slammed my door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was confused on why Sarah did something like this to Cesar and yelled at me..I don't have time for this.

"Cesar, are you okay?"

"Yeah..I don't know what that was all about.."

"Let's just go to Jonah's house, k?"

"Okay.."