"There has been a long pause. Tell me if this doesn't work"

"Thanks"

"You left early, do you want something to eat?"

"What do you have?"

We walked to the front of the classroom where was a door what lead to his private chambers. I walked to his kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Literally nothing" I mumbled. Somehow I managed to do a sandwich.

"How is school? I haven't heard anything from professors"

"Hard. I feel like I am not passing this grade"

"You will, don't worry"

"I failed almost all of my tests this week"

"Do you need help? Does Lupin help you?"

"Lupin helps me, don't worry. And no, I don't need extra help"

"Tell me if you do"

"I will"

I ate my sandwich and soon enough made my way out of his quarters.

When Monday came, I wasn't feeling my best. I was tired. Even though the potion let me sleep- I wanted to sleep longer.

I got myself ready, ate in the Great Hall and then made my way to my first class - Defense Against The Dark Arts.

"Good morning"

"Good morning"

I was the first one to arrive. I looked at the clock on the wall, I got very early in here.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and looked up to him.

"I am better, thank you" I nodded and smiled slightly.

"What are we gonna do today?"

"Today we are going to study"

"Oh really? Finally"

He laughed. His laugh was beautiful. He was beautiful.

Soon the class filled with students. Remus stood up and clapped his hands together to get their attention.

"Good morning everyone. Today, you will work alone. On textbook- page 54, read the text, answer the questions. Then, write a small paragraph of what did you learnt. If there is any question, raise your hand and I'll come to you. You will get a grade for the work. Any questions right now?"

There were murmurs of 'no's ' I opened my textbook and started to read. It was a long chapter. I felt how I was getting way more tired, but I pushed myself through and read the pages and wrote that paragraph.

I hold my head up by my hands, my hair was covering my face so I closed my eyes just for a moment.

"Venus?" I heard a whisper and fingertips brushing the skin of my hand softly. I took my hands away and looked to see Remus was crouching down in front of me.

"Is everything alright?" He whispered

"Yes, uhm I am just tired"

"The lesson ended few minutes ago" he whispered. I looked around and sighed.

"Sorry. I got my wor-"

"Let it be, bring it to me tomorrow"

"Thank you"

"Today's tutoring session is cancelled"

"Why?"

"You have that dance lesson"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot it already" I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes "can you write me a note to my next lesson?"

"Of course" he pushed himself up and walked over to his table. I started to pack my things. He gave me the note and I started to walk away.

"Venus? Try to rest and if you have troubles with sleeping, then tell me. I can help"

"Thank you"

I tried my best not to fall asleep in my next lessons. But after my last lesson ended, I walked to my dorm and within seconds I was asleep.

"Mr Weasley! Come here, please" Minnie said. First dance lesson, no one wanted to be here. I looked around to see who was here. All Gryffindors and Slytherins.

It was horrendous.

Dad was here, he looked bored. I walked over to him and sat down.

"They really don't know how to dance?" I asked

"Seems so"

The doors opened and Remus stepped in. He walked over to us.

"Remus!" Minerva called "come here please"

He turned around and walked over to her.

"Not alone!" She said. I looked how he looked around helplessly. He then turned to look at me, I shook my head what made him smirk.

"Miss Snape" he stood in front of me, hand reached out.

"I don't really want to"

"Get up" dad said. I groaned and placed my hand in his. He pulled me up and then let go of my hand.

We walked over to Minerva, I looked at the Weasley guy who was red from his face. Minnie clapped her hands and all the attention was on us now.

Minerva told Ron to get back to his seat, me and Remus were the demonstrators. I didn't want it at all.

We were both awkward and shy.

"Professor Lupin and Miss Snape will demonstrate to you, how to dance. After that, you will take in pairs and we will do step by step"

I stepped closer to Remus.

"Everyone look at their posture"

I placed my left hand on Remus' shoulder and he placed his right arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

I loved every second of that.

He took my right hand in his and looked down at me, waiting for the music.

"Why did you chose me" I whispered

"Stupid question" he said when the music started. We danced around, not really caring anymore that other were looking at us.

I was so close up to him, I couldn't really think. We looked into each other's eyes. When the music stopped, he didn't let go of me.

"And now, take in pairs" Minnie said. Only now, letting go of me.

"You are a good dancer" he said

"You as well" we chuckled

"Did you took a nap?"

"I did" I said and we started to walk towards dad.

"Good, you seem better"

I looked down as to hid my face from him, small smile played on my lips, and my cheeks were slightly red.

——————-

I know Yule ball wasn't in Prisoner Of Azkaban, but I thought it would suit in here.