〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 157: Warm Soap Bubbles.

***

The bathroom, the bedroom were on the second floor, and they managed to switch on just one of the many lights in the house, because it was urgent to be touching, to be together, to be loving.

Climbing up the stairs, they were kissing, undressing each other, leaving traces behind their backs  –  their winter clothes, their shoes, coats and the bags and phones and watches, until, in the end, Lan Xichen was stark naked, his pale skin gleaming under the moonlight, and Jiang Wanyin only wore the silver bracelet around his ankle, only covered by his long hair, like a nymph  –  shy and alluring.

- Do you love me? Because I love you...

- I do... I do... So much... I do... I really do... Wanyin...

***

The hot water was filling up the bath-tub, and they were hugging tightly, because Lan Huan was shivering now, too cold even in his warm house, dipped deep in the bitter middle of winter, after a trip among sweetly fragrant summer nights.

- Hold me... Always hold me... 

- I am here... I am here, Huan... I am your warmth... I am your night... I will be... Sink in me, A-Huan... Always... Please, always...

- My King... My Prince...

- I love you...

***

The water was soothing, it kept them warm and cocooned in soap and shampoo, and it was so aromatic and relaxing that they could spend the night inside that nest, easily.

Jiang Wanyin was leaning back, his skin glued to Lan Xichen's chest, the strong heartbeat against his spine gave him goosebumps. The big hands were resting carelessly on his belly and his thigh, as if hugging was their most natural state, as if they belonged together so much that getting together had always been an inevitability, a Fate.

- What was that bullshit about being poor?  –  he mumbled lazily now, not caring to turn around to face his lover, but he listened carefully nonetheless.

- Mmmm... I'll check it on Monday. Although the posh Swiss banks would be working on weekends too, I'm sure.  –  Lan Huan grinned, kissing the top of his head casually.

- Should I worry for you, moron?  –  he scoffed, not really angry.

- No.

Yes, the deep voice sounded calm, and Jiang Cheng was calm too; with Lan Huan  -  it was contagious. The silence was contagious too, it was a comfortable silence. It seemed neither was in a hurry to answer the questions that had been left hanging in the stuffy air inside the taxi.

 It seemed neither was in a hurry to answer the questions that had been left hanging in the stuffy air inside the taxi