〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 160: I Have To Go.

Note:

Corresponding chapter in  WangXian: Trial And Error:  [So Stressed-Out.]

***

Photo credit:  https://nova.bg/galleries/view/2022/09/17/14165/

****

He was listening to Lan Huan's labored breathing  –  the taller man was lying heavy on him, just silent, just breathing in his hair. And it was good, for a time, until he needed to move, to breathe, to get away before he got completely crushed.

- Huan...  -  he whimpered.

- Sorry. Sorry... You feel so good...

Lan Xichen snarled the words as if he was disgruntled about it, but those were love words, and Jiang Cheng felt far too self-conscious all of a sudden. So when his lover rolled off him, he turned to him immediately, whispering in his flushed face:

- Will you make love to me???Will you? Do you wanna---

- Yes, babe. We are engaged now.  –  he grinned happily.  –  You're not gonna get away from it, trust me!

Jiang Wanyin blushed intensely, it sounded too good; he had been dreaming about it for days now.

- Let me... I'm just... Ugh.

Suddenly self-conscious, he escaped to the bathroom, because his mind was finally catching up with his heart, and now the word "engaged" was echoing in all his overworked blood vessels. 

Biting his lips, staring in the mirror, he realized that he was shaking. Was he nervous? Incredulous? Or just far too happy?

He sighed, but there was a smile on his face. For a moment he hesitated, but then decided to take a 5-minute shower. It was going to calm him down, and wake him up better.

The water jet hit the warm, tiled floor of the lavish bathroom, and he never heard...

***

Lan Xichen grinned, raising an eyebrow. 

Just where did his little lover run to? 

He smirked and turned to lie on his back in the bed, wondering whether it would be a good idea for them to have sex just now, when he was so tired and jet-lagged. Probably a quick round was going to be OK. He was planning to spend the next day in bed, with his lover, and try out their new toys, kissing him and fucking him until he begged for mercy.

Grinning some more, he grabbed his phone from beside the bed, trying to make some mental schedule, consisting of meals and sex and showers for the next day.

- Ahh, the sacrifices one must make when one has a sassy little wife!  –  he mock-sighed now, far too happy and excited.  –  Oh? Well, I was right! Sassy and fussy!