〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 114: Jiang Wanyin.

Link:  https://www.edna.bg/media/foto/5-idei-za-osvezhavane-bez-kafe-1138?p=1

*****

[the 29th of December]

Jiang Cheng woke up in his embrace, and it was so good that he almost forgot about all his pains. It was really early in the morning, but it was alright. In the last couple of days he had been waking up like this, and he was almost afraid that it was far too good. He was terrified of losing it, of losing him.

Everyone he had ever loved, everyone but A-Li, had either left, or died. This had been his life. He didn't know anything different.

He had to roll to the side; Lan Huan was warm, and being hugged by him was awesome, but his bones and muscles were definitely not  comfortable to sleep on, and he groaned with various degrees of ache in different parts of his body.

Why wasn't he sleeping? Had he slept that night at all?  He was on his phone again, and it made Jiang Cheng sad, and it also made him angry... Lan Huan was telling him about his plans for the day, and he knew that he was lucky today  –  he was free till 3:30 p.m. and could stay in bed and rest. Well... shopping... eventually. But... bed... mostly.

He sighed. He wanted more. He wanted more of him. He wanted all of him. 

And  –  after last night  –  he wanted it all the time.

- Will you come back to me?

His skin tasted so good, his scent was peace. Letting him go today was going to be one of the hardest things Jiang Wanyin had ever had to do. This felt like home so much that he forgot to be ashamed about asking those ridiculous questions this time around.

***

They stayed in bed, quietly watching the snow reach out for them, but never touch them, through the glass. He sighed again; it was going to be a cold day, and Lan Huan was going to spend most of it outside.

- When you come back I wanna go shopping.  –  he huffed unhappily now. He hated shopping.

- Oh?  –  Lan Xichen grinned immediately.  –  For more toys?!

- Idiot...  -  he mumbled.  –  Not everything in this life is sex, you know!

Yea... that wasn't true, not today.

- What then, my love?

Lan Xichen sat back in bed, pulling him up and closer, hugging him tight again. Jiang Cheng almost purred  –  it felt so good again.

- I wanna... Hmmm.  –  he blushed, finally.

- What is it, Wanyin? Is it something expensive?! Like, really really expensive?! Finally!!!  –  Lan Xichen exclaimed, now as hyped as a small child.

- Ughhh....  –  he rolled his eyes.  –  I wanna go shopping... for... some better warm clothes. This winter is... abominable.

- Oh?

Was there disappointment in his voice? What was it?

- Yes!  –  he snapped at him, now escaping from the bear hug, and sitting opposite him, glaring.  –  Your coat is ridiculous! It's not good even for spring! I know that your lazy ass travels in countless taxis  all the time, but... Huh!