〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 43: Tenderness. {🔞?}

Nоte:

Ummm, maybe 🔞? I personally don't think so, but be warned: some explicit content ahead.

***

They were kneeling so very close to each other that their breaths merged.

- Huan... I... I...

The gentle fingers reached out to him again, and Jiang Cheng closed his eyes. Fingertips on his lips, carefully, slowly pulling his T-shirt up and taking it off, oh so slowly, oh so carefully.

- My beloved Wanyin... My love...

There was so much tenderness in those words that he shuddered. Lan Huan kissed his lips  –  a soft brief kiss before moving down. Oh those careful kisses almost made him cry  –  Lan Huan was taking his time, kissing his jaw, and then his gentle lips peppered his neck with small kisses too. Utterly helpless, he reached out and placed his hands on his waist, hugging him better, letting him in, letting him have his body, defeated by his touch.

The tenderness continued down and down, the softest lips were kissing his nipples and ribs, down to his belly, kissing over his pants. Lan Xichen did not dare to take those off, obviously, although he was craving for him to. His hands squeezed the broad shoulders and he whispered:

- Please, more... Please, I love you...

In a dream, Lan Huan lifted him up in his arms and carried him up the stairs. He didn't remember how they got to the bedroom, he only remembered that he hid his face in the dark, warm curls, inhaling the best scent in the world.

He was so fine, so beautiful, this lover... He was a dream...

A dream Jiang Cheng never knew he had.

The silence was thundering through the house; he could only hear his own heavy breathing, his boiling blood crushing deafening ocean waves in his head, rumbling in his ears. The careful fingers continued their work, taking his pants off, pulling, pulling, caressing his naked skin with new tenderness and care, making him whimper, craving, incredibly thirsty for more.

- I am going crazy... Please, Lan Huan...

His lips were dry, and he could barely speak, but this did not stop his lover from kissing him again, desperately thirsty for him too.

- Close your eyes, Wanyin... Let me show you... how much I---

- Please, hurry...

The hot breath was on his hips, as Lan Xichen was kneeling between his open legs now and his long hair was touching and tickling his thighs and his hard-on, and he was shivering, as if cold, but in reality numb all over, very still and tense with all the anticipation. He knew that it would be best to relax, but he just couldn't. It'd been far too long since anyone had touched his bare skin. Apart from that awful night... That horrible night, almost a year ago.

Tears came up in his eyes; he couldn't bear all this tenderness, it was tearing his heart to pieces. He reached out and buried his fingers in Lan Huan's soft curls, which made the slow kisses stop.

- Are you OK, my love?

Lan Xichen leaned over him now, and his hair tickled his abs and nipples this time, and he shuddered again.

- I am... But please... Huan, please...  -  he murmured, very flushed and still trembling.  –  Please, be rougher... You are killing me... Rougher, please...