〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 85: My Ge./\My Di.

Note:

 Corresponding chapter in  Wangxian: Trial And Error: [Our Furious Love.]

*** 

Quite obviously, the lady, who had tried to use the bathroom, had complained about the strange noises that had been coming from inside for quite some time, because the waitress was standing nearby, all flushed and hesitating, having just managed to place the very last dish that Lan Xichen had ordered on their table.

Jiang Cheng was watching her non-stop with his cat-like eyes, amused. He was pretty sure that the young girl recognized his lover without any doubt, and he wondered how she was going to handle this. Also  –  how Lan Huan was going to react and reply to her.

- Is everything alright, sir?  –  she turned to him in a hoarse voice.

- Ah, yes, honey! I think this is all we ordered!  –  Lan Xichen chirruped happily. 

Happily   -   because some of the plates were threatening to fall off the edges of the table; he had ordered a huge meal.

- Sir...  -  she started weakly.  –  I am really sorry, but... someone... hmmm... just minutes ago... So could I... maybe...

- Oh yes! Yes! True!  –  Lan Huan hummed wisely, and infuriatingly calmly.  –  We are so sorry for the inconvenience, darling! You will get an extra tip for your worries! It was... an emergency. Trust me!

He winked at her naughtily, making Jiang Cheng frown, and making the poor waitress blush severely. He frowned some more  –  this here was so disappointing! No drama, no tears! But then he bit his lips and thought about how he was in the same line of business now, and lazily wondered how he himself would feel if something like this ever happened at the Death&Co.

The second lazy thought in his head was that if that was ever to happen, it would be him and Lan Huan, for sure.  He blushed now, totally out of the blue, and hid his face in Lan Xichen's shirt again, thankful for his strong arm around his shoulders.

The young lawyer felt him stir in his embrace immediately, and felt his burning face with his skin, through the shirt. He smiled. It had been nice, he wasn't sorry. Yet, the polite thing to do was...

- Should I go and offer my apologies to the lady in question, sweetie? Just let me know. I will do it in a heartbeat!  –  he smiled his most charming smile now, and the waitress felt weak at the knees. 

Because It was one thing, watching him on TV, but quite another  –  being able to get a whiff of his expensive perfume so close to you. Yes, the perfume, and also... the heavy scent of something else. Something... obscene.

- No. No need! Please, sir!  I will deal with... it. Enjoy your lunch! I will be nearby if you need anything else!  –  she mumbled now, totally embarrassed as the two of them ignored her and started kissing deeply again.

***

- You are too awful, Huan.

- Oh, am I now?

- Mhm. Far too nice with the ladies!!!

- Just the ladies?! Hmmm.

- Asshole!!!

- Well, we must change that now, mustn't we?

- What... What... Hey! Heeey!!! You promised me! Huan, you promised...