〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 61: Let's Go Home. (Part 4)

*** 

San Ji was leaning against the open door to Jiang Cheng's room, sipping on his cup of coffee, amused, watching, ok - a little surprised!,  as his roommate was moaning quietly, and he could only guess just what might be happening under those bed covers.

The moment he spoke the words, everything stopped, of course, and he was a little sorry that he spoke  –  it seemed that those two didn't even notice that he was here either. But he had to do it  –  the flat was getting filled up with pure sex sounds, and he couldn't take it any more. 

In fact, he had been pretty sure that his friend was with a girl, but after a couple of minutes, he had started to suspect something, as only A-Cheng's voice could be heard. He doubted that there ever was a girl who wouldn't moan during sex. 

He then thought that perhaps his roommate was jerking off, and he decided to surprise him, catch him red-handed,  smack in the middle of it, and joke about it. It hadn't happened ever before, but there was a first time for everything, right???

He approached the room, on tiptoe, and was quite surprised to see the door ajar  –  that door was never open. He nodded to himself  –  now he knew how come the sounds had been so clear to hear in the whole flat. But then... Jiang Cheng liked his privacy a lot;  he would never forget to close, even lock his door! There must have been some real special circumstances last night...

Too curious now, he had peeked in, cautiously, prepared to be surprised by some yet unseen sexual activities

But he was more than surprised to see A-Cheng in bed indeed  –  but definitely not with a girl. There was someone in his bed, someone big and tall, someone who was... hugging him???

ANYWAY.

Oh, wow.
Well, now, that was new!!!

He watched, gawking foolishly, mesmerized  –  he couldn't see their faces, but he clearly heard their panting. He lazily wondered whether A-Li knew about this little game here. That man (???) was fire!!!