〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 109: Master. [2] 🔞

Note:

Mature content in this chapter. 🔞

***

Sources:

https://www.facebook.com/DNCFM/posts/5336258416410227

https://www.facebook.com/PoetryandEveryemotion/posts/375671761434490

https://twitter.com/ximengist/status/1566094759889960960

****

[the 28th of December]

A raspberry jam breath met a butter popcorn breath, and Jiang Cheng sighed deeply, expecting another long and deep kiss, just like the previous ones had been that day. But it was Lan Huan's turn to tease. The kiss was too brief, almost shy.

He pouted, now left all alone, in darkness. 

His legs were starting to get numb, the wooden surface underneath him felt uncomfortable. He was sitting, in absolute stillness, feeling the strain on his wrists, and on his neck, as his torso was forced into this unusual position, and he was doing his best to keep up, to keep calm. 

Of course, the buttons that closed those 3 circuits were easy to pop open if he strained his muscles a little, but it was not the point. He liked this particular model  –  the harness left him some freedom, some choice. He suspected that there were variants of the same thing out there that would be stricter and more restraining.

The thin leather strip that connected the collar and the handcuffs was touching on the line of his spine and he disliked the harsh sensation, so he was doing his best to curve his back so that he would avoid it, so this brought more pressure on hi...

The thin leather strip that connected the collar and the handcuffs was touching on the line of his spine and he disliked the harsh sensation, so he was doing his best to curve his back so that he would avoid it, so this brought more pressure on his knees, and he really felt uncomfortable. He truly preferred Lan Huan's tongue over his spine, any time.

Now he bit his lips. His lover had asked about bringing him a pillow, but he  –  in his stupid pride  –  had refused. He regretted it.

- Are you there? What's taking you so long?  –  he now huffed, impatient to be done with this.  –  Huan?

Lan Xichen was staring, totally in love with the view. He now laughed out loud, amused at the snarky words; his lover was adamant at being a brat today as well. He had to take care of this.

How would he get Jiang Wanyin furious? How should he get him weak?

There were ways, yes.

Without saying a single word, he was standing to the side, watching his loved one sitting, waiting, immobile and wondering, probably getting cold, impatient, even bored  perhaps? Slowly, noiselessly, he circled around, now staring at the pretty face, looking so enticingly still, even now, half-hidden by the black cloth. Jiang Cheng was biting his lips, sulking  –  it was plain to see, waiting for a reply, awaiting some action.