〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 155: Аmativeness. (Part 3) 🔞 [!TW!]

Note:

Mature content in this chapter. 🔞

***
Sources:

https://www.facebook.com/Ohayo.Heh

https://www.facebook.com/unnaked/

https://twitter.com/cravedcuddle/status/1568713793529692160

https://mobile.twitter.com/cravedcuddle/status/1573367704798601216

****

[the 4th of January]

Lan Xichen could not think about details; all he could think about was that it was his birthday all over again.  

It felt like they had been apart for months, years, centuries, eons, and now that they could touch again  –  and it was paradise.

He barked his address to the cab driver, distracted, dizzy with fatigue and the intoxicating scent of Jiang Wanyin's long hair  –  the boy was sitting in his lap again, softly, slowly kissing his cheek and jaw.

- Say that you love me...

- I love you, Wanyin...

- Say that you love me more than anything...

- I love you more than myself...

- Will you marry me? Do you still want me?

- I want nothing more than having you forever, my little one...

- Will you fuck me tonight, A-Huan?

- Mmmmmm...

- Have you missed me at all, asshole?

- I have missed you so much that I almost lost my mind, love...

- Are you cold? Are you hungry? Are you very tired?

- Mmmmm... Ughhh... Don't bite, babe... I have... Ughhh... I have an interview on, in two days...

- Shut up, A-Huan.

- Mmmmmm...

- Do you love me?

- I love you.

- Say it again...

- I love you.

- Again... Because...

- I love you... very much...

The taxi driver was gaping, listening to the feverish, insane words, smoking nervously, but soon he decided to turn the radio up a little, hopeful that the music would drown the moans.

Yes, it was Lan Xichen's birthday, all over again. 

Jiang Cheng's long hair was falling on them, hiding them, covering them, as the shorter boy was leaning over his lover, murmuring awful love words without fail, without stopping, biting on his lips gently, kissing him, cutting his sentences short, not letting him breathe.

Lan Huan's hands were finally just where they belonged  –  on his ass, grabbing, squeezing lightly, pressing him forward. And he was purring, melting with pleasure, basking in the best scent in the world that was Lan Xichen's skin. Jiang Cheng was unbuttoning his shirt, not in a hurry, lazy and sure that the man who was so impossibly close to him wanted it too: it was written all over his face.