〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 35: Breakfast At Noon.

Note:

As the title suggests, this will be a chapter about food, lol! I hope you are not hungry!

I am sorry that the story has been so sluggish lately  –  your author has the lazy craving for fluff. Maybe because of the despicable springtime outside!

****

Lan Xichen was in full panic mode.

Jiang Cheng was sipping on a cup of tea that he had nervously prepared for him, now smiling behind the fine china. Lan Huan was literally taking everything out of the fridge, putting it on the table, and then staring at it as if he expected it to magically cook itself.

- Do you even know how to cook?  –  he grinned.

- Ummm... I think... Well!  I have a maid who comes to clean the house two or three times a week... It's enough, when you live all alone...  -  Lan Xichen was puffing, scratching his head.

Jiang Cheng bit his lips.

- She usually leaves something in the fridge... I am often away from home, and we often just order dinner in the office when he have to work late.  –  he frowned.  -  I think I am way over my head here...

- I see.  -  Jiang Wanyin mumbled, not too happy with this.

- I guess she won't be coming today, nor tomorrow, as the roads are closed because of the snow.

- They are?!  -  Jiang Wanyin exclaimed, surprised. 

He had thought that there was so much snow only up here, as Lan Huan's house was located in a hilly region outside of town, and it, logically, was colder here, surrounded by woods.

- Yea... I watched them announce it on the news in the morning.  –  Lan Xichen now looked up at him, a little worried. Why was he frowning?

- Did you sleep at all last night?!  -  Jiang Wanyin huffed, pursing his lips.