〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 130: Sweet Lemon Water. {🔞?}

Note:

Ummm, maybe 🔞? I personally don't think so, but be warned: some explicit content ahead.

Come to think about it, I haven't done any cyber sex chapters before, perhaps it's high time! 

Link:  https://mobile.twitter.com/cravedcuddle/status/1570251752422707202

****

[the 31st of December//the 1st of January]

The band of ahh-not-so-noisy-now  lawyers landed in Taipei at 1 o'clock in the middle of the night, and all the city was being illuminated by lavish fireworks still  –  New Year's had just arrived in this part of the world, but it took two more hours to get out of the airport and to the hotel due to impossibly  heavy traffic. Everyone was totally beat and grumpy when they finally did.

Lan Xichen had read the file. 

It had taken a minute of hesitation whether to do it or not, but in the end he did. His main reason was not curiosity, although there was some, and not his sociopathic interest in things that were morbid and dangerous, no, not this time.

He read it because he wanted to understand. He wanted to know about that anguish, that jealousy, that need to surrender, which shook Jiang Wanyin so strongly. He wanted to understand him better.

So, in a way, it was pure psychology. A clinical interest.

Yes. It was bad. It had been hard. And  –  by the general sound of it  –  Jiang Cheng didn't really have a good idea of what true and deep love was. All the love he had ever had, somehow had always gotten yanked away from him, ripped away, torn away, forcefully, by death, or by cruel circumstances.

There was a lot of death. A lot of despair. A lot of pain. All in one file.

***

He was now relaxing in a hot bath, it was 3 at night, which meant that it was also 3 in the afternoon where his love was, and he smiled at the now easy calculations. 12 hours apart. Wanyin lived 12 hours in the past  –  and he himself was 12 hours in the future.

Perhaps this was a sign.

He had to buy a ring. And it had to be exceptional!

It was slightly strange, the way they never really had that talk,  but the question had popped up a couple of times already, and  –  judging by their last kiss, their last embrace  –  Lan Huan had no doubts that his lover would say "Yes!"  to him, when the time was right.