〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 27: Lan Xichen's Birthday Party. (Part 2)🔞 [!TW!]

Note:

🔞🔞🔞   +   Trigger Warning

***

And yes, smack on time, exactly at midnight, a huge cake arrived, and everyone sang a drunken "Happy Birthday", out of tune and mistaking the words of the song all the time

It was outsourced catering, and Jiang Wanyin didn't really know anything about this cake, apart from the fact that it was supposed to come with a surprise.  But now, mesmerized by the size of the sugary monster, he walked out from behind the counter and stared. After the applause had died out, a girl burst out of the top of the cake, quite the cliché,  but an effective one, judging by the enthusiasm of the crowd and her extremely skimpy, gaudy underwear.

Lan Xichen was grinning hungrily, his cheeks were flushed, but his eyes were empty. Now he pushed the blond girl to the side as if she was a dirty rag doll, and all his attention got focused on the stripper  –  he knew that she was very well paid to be his  tonight.

- Hello there.  –  he growled, and grabbed her, dragging her out of the cake (which he totally ignored)  and towards his chair.

Jiang Cheng was frowning, watching the whole show. Now everybody's eyes were on the birthday boy, and indeed  –  Lan Xichen was putting on a show. The girl was pretty, and tried to smile at him and caress his cheek, but it was quite obvious she was a little scared too  –   Lan Huan's bloodshot eyes made him look like a wild animal. A giant ravenous wolf.

A predator.

Jiang Cheng bit his lips. 

This was too much! He was watching now, amazed and disgusted, as Lan Huan started licking the cake off her, off her clothes, biting her viciously, making bruises on her soft flesh forcefully, almost drawing blood, and she was moaning, trying to make it sound sexual, but he was quite sure she was in very real pain.

- Shut up, bitch. You're mine.

He growled and tore her top, throwing it to the side, sucking on her bare nipples and leaving marks on her pure skin. All the guests were now cheering and applauding, watching him cruelly kiss and lick her all over, pushing her down, over his knees, until her back arched and her hair touched the floor. Everybody watched him grab her hips and lift her pelvis up, tearing her panties with his teeth, and now burying his face between her thighs. She screamed in pain  –  it was clear that he went on biting,  even on her softest parts.

Katherine Yang sighed and waved her hand in the air aimlessly.

- Yes. Mhm. What was I telling ya... Pain.

Jiang Cheng heard her say the words and wondered what it meant. He turned his face away  –  he couldn't watch this any more, although it seemed everybody else was having a great time, enjoying the show.