〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 110: Master. [3] 🔞

Note:

Mature content in this chapter. 🔞

***

Link:  https://twitter.com/PoemPorns/status/1564100551352221700

*****

[the 28th of December]

- Good... mmmm... Pretty... So pretty.  –  Lan Huan was cooing, because Jiang Cheng was shaking badly, trying to fall into his arms, but realistically only pressing his forehead against his shoulder, still bound.

- Do you like it? Do you like me? Do you like torturing me?  –  Jiang Wanyin whispered weakly, still unsure whether to be mad or not.

- I do.  –  Lan Xichen said seriously, slowly caressing over his neck and shoulders, enjoying the moist skin, covered in small fine droplets of sweat now.  –  It turns me on. You turn me on, my little one.

Jiang Cheng smiled in his darkness. He didn't need his eyes  –  those words were enough. These words were perfect happiness.

- I will remember this, Huan.

His words were met with ringing laughter, but there was no mockery there   –  just mirth.

- Untie me.  –  he mumbled now, not too happy about this laughter. He had the strange sinking feeling that this foreplay was far too serious for him, but a joke to Lan Huan.

- Oh, not yet, darling... It's too soon...  -  Lan Xichen purred, enjoying the frown on the pretty face.  –  Are you tired, my love?

Jiang Cheng blushed a little, but nodded.

- Here. Let's do this. It's your first time after all.  –  he said softly and removed the blindfold now.

Yes, there is was, the angry-looking face, glaring at him, hair slightly messy, and he purred, amused again, watching him so tied up, so helpless  –  only because he was consenting to being so, without even realizing it.

- Ah, don't look at me like that, my love! Why, Wanyin? Wasn't it nice? Didn't you enjoy cumming?

- Moron! You don't understand, do you?!   –  he hissed angrily now, yes  -  having made up his mind.

Lan Huan approached, smiling broadly, and took his chin, murmuring:

- You look so pretty when you are so angry, love. I love that blushing face, those wild cat eyes... So pretty, Wanyin! Ahhhh...

- Shut up!   -   another hiss through clenched teeth.

- Mmmm, always giving me orders... You have to show me, A-Cheng. You have to show me that you can take me on. That you can survive me! Then I will fall on my knees at your feet and I will call you "Master".