〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 86: Food For Thought. {🔞?}

Note:

Ummm, maybe 🔞? I personally don't think so, but be warned: some explicit content ahead.

**** 

Jiang Wanyin wasn't quite sure what his reaction would ever be, if he had to watch someone destroy such huge amounts of food in such short time  –  that, of course, in the event that he wasn't insanely in love  with that certain someone.

Now he was having fun, watching Lan Huan eat, and chat, and kiss him from time to time, selecting the best bits for him to eat too, always scolding him for not eating enough, and laughing at his words.

- Come on, my lovely! Try this one? I promise it's good! I promise!  –  he was trying to tempt him.

- Huan, I swear to whatever  –  I am so full that I am going to explode!   -  Jiang Cheng huffed heavily.

- No, no! Not true! Come on! You barely ate! It's Christmas, Wanyin!  –  he was cheering him on, trying to get the fork into his mouth.

- Huan, we've been here for two hours!  –  he scoffed now, annoyed.  -  Just where do you put it all??? If anyone watched you eat, he'd think you are like 300 kilos! I can't any more! I'm full! Let's go!

- Well, darling, it's how my body works. 300? No. But I'd say 120?  –  he grinned now, because Jiang Cheng blushed severely at the mention of Lan Xichen's body, and he remembered how it felt to have that heaviness pleasantly cover him, protect him, envelop him.  –  It made my mother too pleased, and it drove my nannies crazy, but... It is what it is.

- Ughhh...  -  he rolled his eyes now, too eager to change the subject, because his lover suddenly looked a little sad again, going back into his childhood memories perhaps.  –  Let's go home! Let us go, A-Huan!

Lan Xichen immediately stood to attention, as soon as he heard that name.

- Would you like that now, honey...?    –   he purred in Jiang Wanyin's ear, making him blush more, as he was too aware that too many people were staring at them again.

- How... How...  -  he was doing his best to push him away from himself, but A-Huan was just too strong, and he was pressing him to himself now, purring in his ear.  –  How can you even think about sex... now... now... that... we... have... eaten... all... those... tons... of... food!!?? Hu-an... let... GO!!!

Lan Huan laughed out loud and ordered coffee and cake. 

Jiang Cheng sighed. 

At least the end was in sight. 

He craved to go back home, where it would be just the two of them again.

- Don't you have more phone calls to make now, motherfucker?!  –  he hissed at him, annoyed because he was ignoring his words quite successfully, enjoying his coffee slowly, just smiling at him blissfully.

- Oh! Oh, my Wanyin is so smart!  Yes, indeed, darling!  –  he chirruped now, taking his phone out of his pocket, and frowning a little at something that was written there.

Jiang Wanyin bit his lips. OK, so now this here was 100% his fault.

- Is everything alright?  –  he asked weakly.

Lan Xichen tightened the grip of his arm around his waist a little, but just smiled faintly.

- Don't you worry your pretty head about it, love.  –  he said smoothly, but Jiang Wanyin didn't believe him. This was one of his masks, and he already knew to recognize it. Yet, he remained silent, ready to listen in again.