〽️👁‍🗨 Chapter 71: The 24th of December.

Note:

Art credit:
It belongs to one of the best #Xicheng artists in existence.
Thankfully, and luckily for the world, this lady allows re-posting.
💙💜

https://twitter.com/retiredpeach
https://linktr.ee/retiredpeach

Link
:  https://twitter.com/retiredpeach/status/1549411592445501441

com/retiredpeach/status/1549411592445501441

***

It was Christmas Eve alright. 

Jiang Cheng trudged to the front door  –  some idiot had rang, and he was tempted to just ignore it, and go back to bed, covering his head with the blankets, and forgetting about the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD. 

He hadn't showered today, but what did it matter? Did it? It didn't! 

Nothing mattered any more. 

He was going to collect the money for Johnny, endure his sister's impending  wedding, perhaps cut his hair... These were all his plans he ever made. Absolutely all his plans.

But the person outside rang again, stubbornly, annoyingly, and then again  –  and this now made him truly angry. If those were Christmas carolers  -  he was just going to set them on fire and slam the door right in their burning faces!

- Motherfuckers, I'm gonna kill every single motherfucking one of y---

He opened the door with a sway, growling menacingly, but actually looking quite cute, standing there, in the doorway  –  his hair messy, and his eyes puffy because of the chronic lack of sleep, just in his pajamas and barefoot  –  he didn't look like quite the menace.

- I...

Jiang Cheng gaped. 

Lan Huan was standing there, tall and big and massive as always, but somehow trying to look smaller, trying to hide somehow, blushing severely much. His eyes were wide open in genuine surprise  –  he hadn't expected to see him any time soon... or maybe... ever.