Hong'er bit her lip tightly.

    Xu Qianqian was much calmer and calmer. The more it was at this moment, the less panicked. Xu Qianqian's fingernails were embedded in the flesh, and she said in a normal

    tone, "Who is it ?" He stopped. Compared with the arrogance when he slammed the door, he spoke softly and said, "Miss, the old lady asked you to come over, saying that you didn't go yesterday. No, let the old man go early this morning. The slave is here to invite the young lady."

    Xu Qianqian knew that Madam Xu was there and she had to go to whatever she said.

    Hong'er said silently, "Miss."

    Xu Qianqian shook her head, and while answering Madam Zhang, she changed her clothes and came, lowered her eyes, and said in a low voice, "I'll go by myself, now you go out to deliver a letter to my sister, saying that I was called away by my grandmother. I haven't come out for a long time, so I will ask my sister to invite His Royal Highness."

    Hong'er had no confidence in her heart when she heard Xu Yun, but when she heard the invitation to His Royal Highness, the momentum immediately appeared. She was also afraid that Second Young Lady would not let His Royal Highness participate in this matter. Now that she heard Xu Qianqian say this, Hong'er immediately responded.

    After Xu Qianqian left the door, Hong'er left at the gate of the small courtyard.

    ...

    Xu Qianqian followed behind Madam Zhang, her expression as usual.

    Madam Zhang looked at Xu Qianqian several times from the corner of her eye, and smiled again: "This time, after the young lady came back, she and the old lady have become estranged a lot. In the past, the young lady asked Anzhong to be the most active one, but now, it has changed, and the old servant serves the old lady. After so many years, there is something I want to tell the lady."

    When the first step was not torn, Xu Qianqian just pretended to be weak and said with a smile: "But it doesn't matter."

    "The old lady still cares about the lady, and keeps letting her The reason why the young lady and His Highness are soft is because they want to give the young lady a guarantee for the future," Mrs. Zhang said, her face sank, and she said seriously, "The young lady is going to greet the old lady this time. I bowed my head with the old lady, it is always a family, I can’t see you when I look down, the young lady and the old lady are in trouble, now the speaker of the Xu family is the old lady, isn’t the young lady confused?”

    What Mrs. Zhang said, Xu Qianqian didn’t care too much. Hearing this, he turned around and went to the old lady's yard.

    The words Zhou Liufang said to her yesterday kept ringing in her ears repeatedly.

    As if to remind her.

    How much Mrs. Xu had done to her mother and father back then.

    Xu Qianqian closed her eyes, and her aunt's voice sounded in her ears, "Your mother went through that incident, she went to your grandmother to ask for an explanation, and wanted your eldest uncle to leave, who knows... your grandmother first comforted her. After marrying your mother, I said something later, so that your mother will not be able to forgive her words in this life."

    Old Madam Xu said, "We are all a family, and in all dynasties, there were husbands who died to serve uncles and uncles, how come so many have come to you. The rules, yes, you are indeed the eldest lady, but marrying a chicken follows a chicken and a dog follows a dog. Since you are married into the Duke Chengguo’s mansion, then you should abandon your rules in Ling’an and abide by our Xu family’s rules. Rules."