Intro

Title: 重生后我成了太子的白月光 |After I was reborn, I became the white moonlight of the prince
Author: 小庄周

Xu Qianqian is the daughter-in-law of the Duke's Mansion. Since childhood, she has been clothed in brocade and food, enjoying all the glory and wealth, and she is even the prince concubine bestowed by the sage today, which makes people envious.

Since she was sensible, she has followed Yan Cheng for more than ten years, with him in her eyes and hearts.

After marrying him as she wished, the end was not very good.

At the moment when Xiangxiaoyu died, Xu Qianqian remembered in a trance that she was not the one that Yan Cheng married willingly.

After being reborn, Xu Qianqian didn't want to do some somersaults on him again. She couldn't warm her heart no matter what, so she decided not to.

Wishful thinking, willing to gamble to admit defeat.
Rather than being cold-eyed by others, it is better to find another good person.

-Small
Theater 1

a few days later.

The friend said, "Ms. Xu is the future crown princess after all. This kind of stalemate makes a joke. Why don't the crown prince go to coax him?"

Yan Cheng didn't care much, and said in a light tone, "She will come by herself in a few days."

Who Knowing that, when we saw each other, she was chatting and laughing with outsiders.
There was absolutely no intention of looking for him at all.

Little Theater 2

Xu Qianqian set up a powder shop on West Street, and the business was very active.

someday.
After getting off the early morning Yan Cheng, the carriage passed Xu Qianqian's incense powder shop.

I saw Su Rili and Xu Qianqian, who was behind him, blushing at the moment, talking to the heroic and handsome Major General.

He snorted coldly and dismissed it.

Day two.

Xu Qianqian gave a sachet to the gentle and jade-like British prince, the two of them looked at each other, and they were in love with each other.

Yan Cheng smiled.
The expensive porcelain cup in his hand was also crushed by him expressionlessly.

Small Theater 3

Yan Cheng was born to be the most honorable person, one person is below ten thousand people, life and death can be seized, and there is no difference.

It was not until he found out that the person wanted to leave completely, that he realized that he would be planted so deeply in Xu Qianqian.