Chapter 174

Considering that if he and Jiang Li lived together, Lu Jinghe would inevitably make Jiang's parents suspicious, so he bought the house next door a few days after Jiang Licai moved to the school's house.

The houses here are very large, with two households on one floor. Jiang Li didn't know what method Lu Jinghe used to get the people next door to move out. In short, after he bought the house, Qi Rui quickly replaced a series of things such as furniture. , In less than three days, he and Lu Jinghe lived next door.

Although he lived next door, Jiang Li still left clothes, toiletries and other daily necessities in the original house, lest one day his parents would find clues when they came to visit him.

But he never expected that his parents did not greet him when they came over this time, and they helped him organize his wardrobe, thus discovering the problem.

And Jiang's father and mother also did not expect that the person they guessed would be Lu Jinghe! !

At first, after guessing that Jiang Li might have a relationship, the two of them calmed down in the room for a long time. At noon, Jiang's father suggested to go back to eat first, and wait for Jiang Li to go home on the weekend to talk about everything.

Mother Jiang had no other choice at the moment. She agreed with his suggestion and went to close the glass door of the balcony before leaving with him. Unexpectedly, as soon as the two opened the door, they saw Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe kissing at the opposite door. .

The impact of this picture was so great that Mother Jiang was so shocked that her bag fell off.

The four of you looked at me and I looked at you. The scene was embarrassing for a while. Jiang Li wanted to cover his face and sigh.

The system comforted: "Master host, calm down."

Lu Jinghe was the first to react. Seeing the two parents of the Jiang family, he was quite surprised, but he didn't show it on his face. He greeted them politely as usual. : "Uncle Jiang, Aunt Chu."

Chu was Mother Jiang's surname. After getting to know her, Lu Jinghe called her that.

During this period of time, because Jiang Li moved home, Lu Jinghe followed him several times, and his relationship with the second elder of the Jiang family became much closer, and the second elder's impression of him was getting better and better.

However, no matter how good the impression is, and how much he appreciates Lu Jinghe himself, seeing such an outrageous situation, Jiang's father's face slowly sank.

Looking at the two of them, he unconsciously revealed the aura of being in a shopping mall for a long time, and asked in a deep voice, "Who of you can tell me what's going on?!" After the

words, even his voice increased a bit. Obviously on the verge of anger.

Although there are no other households on the whole floor, the corridor is not a good place for conversation after all. Lu Jinghe opened them with the key and said to the second old man, "Uncle Jiang, Aunt Chu, come first and talk about it."

Jiang Li walked over and bent over. Picking up the handbag on the ground, she said to her parents, "I'm sorry, I made you scared."

Mother Jiang was still in a trance, and she even said a little at a loss: "Xiao Li, what's going on? You and Jing He..."

"Come over first, I'll explain to you later." Jiang Li held her hand and said, he usually lives in this house and doesn't use things frequently, so it would be more convenient to go to Lu Jinghe.

Mother Jiang pursed her lips, glanced at Lu Jinghe who was waiting in front, and reached out and pulled Father Jiang's sleeve.

Father Jiang had spent most of his life with her, and he naturally understood what she meant, so he went with her with a cold face and entered the house.

Jiang Li breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the two entering, and looked at Lu Jinghe, both of them saw the helplessness on each other's faces.

Jiang Li has lived for several lifetimes, and he is not afraid of coming out of the closet. It's just that Jiang's father and mother have been really good to him these days, and he doesn't want to let the second old lady be disappointed and sad, so he plans to find him after the college entrance examination. A showdown between the two at an opportune time.

However, things backfired. The phrase "plans always fail to keep up with changes" Jiang Li has experienced thoroughly.

He smiled helplessly and walked towards Lu Jinghe. The latter took his hand and whispered, "My mistake."

"Nothing." Jiang Li shook his head at him, "I have to say it sooner or later, anyway. Let's go first."

Lu Jinghe nodded, entered the room with him, and closed the door.

After Jiang's father and Jiang's mother went in, they found that although the layout of the house on Lu Jinghe's side was the same as that on Jiang Li's side, the overall feeling was completely different.

The interior of the house is decorated in Chinese style. There is an open book on the sofa in the living room. There is half a cup of unfinished tea on the coffee table. There are fresh fruits in the fruit bowl. There are also two sets of tableware.

Compared to Jiang Li's deserted place, this place is full of life.

After they came in, Jiang Nuomi in the room heard the sound and ran out of the room. After seeing Jiang's mother and Jiang's mother, she stopped and turned around and ran back.

Father Jiang recognized at a glance that this cat was the one in Jiang Li's rental house. At that time, he wondered why Lu Jinghe's cat would follow Jiang Li, but now he finally has the answer.

Lu Jinghe greeted the two of them to sit down, and then went to make tea and serve it to the two of them.

Seeing this, Jiang's father subconsciously wanted to reach out to pick it up, but when he thought of what he saw just now, his hand froze in mid-air, and he didn't know what expression to make on his face.

Instead, Mother Jiang said, "...don't be so polite."

Lu Jinghe put the tea in front of the two of them and said, "This is what the younger generation should do. It's our fault that surprised you."

Mother Jiang didn't pay attention to what he said. , his eyes fell on the other two cups on the coffee table, one white and one black, the style and size were the same, obviously it was a couple cup. She thought of the mouthwash cup over Jiang Li, and thought that if she guessed correctly, the mouthwash cup here should be the same as these two cups, it is a complete set.

Mother Jiang talked to Jiang Li about sexuality before. After learning that he could no longer change, she also tried to convince herself and her husband to accept his choice. There has to be a compromise.

The son is young and energetic, he can run away from home if he disagrees, and does not contact his husband and wife for a whole month, but they can't.

She only has such a son, and it is more important than her life. Even if the son returns home, she is still worried that he will run away again because of this problem.

So she was willing to compromise, and she even prepared that her son would bring a man back in the future, but no matter how much she did psychological construction, when things happened in front of her eyes, it was still difficult for her to accept it for a while.

In particular, the other person is a junior whom he likes and admires very much.

It was also at this moment that she understood why Lu Jinghe would personally take Jiang Li to and from school, take him home, and be too humble in front of herself and her husband.

But the more she understood, the more she felt that the two of them had joined forces to deceive herself.

And Jiang's father's thoughts were the same, and the couple were a little uneasy.

Mother Jiang didn't move the cup of tea, but looked at the two and said, "How long have you been like this?"

Jiang Li answered her honestly. As soon as Mother Jiang listened to it, it started in August, and she almost had a heart attack. That is to say, when Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe went home for the first time, they were together!

Father Jiang couldn't be calm either. He still remembered that when he knew that Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe had a good relationship, he was very happy and proud in his heart. He felt that his son could learn what it means to cultivate one's self-cultivation with a calligraphy master like Lu Jinghe. Now he realizes that it is not so at all. One thing! ! !

"You..." Jiang's father pointed at the two of them, his chest heaving and heaving, "You guys just want to be mad at me!"

"Dad, don't get excited." Jiang Li was afraid that his blood pressure would soar and faint like last time, so he quickly Said, "I was afraid that you would be angry, so I kept it a secret."

"I know now that I won't be angry?" Father Jiang said angrily, looking at Lu Jinghe, "Jinghe, I have always liked your calligraphy very much, and I even admire your character very much. I admire that you can have such a style at this age. Achievement, but you...you and Jiang Li, you two keep such a big thing from us, I am so disappointed!"

Lu Jinghe also knew that no matter what the starting point was, it was always his own fault, so he did not refute it. Instead, he said to him and Jiang's mother in a sincere tone: "Uncle Jiang taught me that this matter is indeed my ill-considered and made you worry. I'm really sorry."

"What's the use of apology?" Jiang's mother is gentle , is also soft-hearted. Even if he is angry, he can't speak evil words to the two of them. He can only sigh, "If we didn't come here on a whim today, we wouldn't know about it."

She said After finishing, Jiang Li followed her words and changed the topic: "By the way, Mom and Dad, you haven't said why you came here suddenly today?"

Her words reminded Jiang's parents and Jiang's mother's intention to come here, and remembered Jiang Liyue's grade test The first thing, the two really couldn't be cold to him.

"We heard from Vice Principal Yang that you won the first place in the monthly exam and came to pick you up for dinner." Mother Jiang paused, and her tone couldn't help but complain, "I didn't know that I was in your house, and I didn't have any popularity at all, and I don't know. It 's been a long time since I lived."

Jiang Li touched his nose awkwardly, and told the two about Lu Jinghe's purchase of the house next door.

The two fell silent after hearing this.

Jiang's father loves Lu Jinghe's calligraphy, and he naturally has a preliminary understanding of him. He knows that he has been living in the mountains for a long time, usually rarely goes down the mountain, and does not like to contact strangers. He has stayed in the city for so long this time. For Jiang Li.

Under the premise that Jiang Li's sexuality cannot be changed, Lu Jinghe is a perfect choice in every aspect, but even so, Jiang's father is still somewhat resistant.

He always held unrealistic hopes that his son could go back to the road of ordinary people without having to bear the strange eyes of others.

After a long silence, he asked Lu Jinghe, "Do your parents know about this?"

Lu Jinghe nodded: "Yes, they don't object. They have met Jiang Li and like him very much."

Jiang's father heard that the Lu family's parents knew it. However, he was kept secret, and the boss was even more unhappy in his heart, and his face was sullen: "If that's the case, why didn't you tell us?"

Jiang Li saw that he was going to be angry again, and quickly said: "Actually, I also want to talk to him. You are talking, but I just want to go back and repeat the study, I am afraid that you will tell me that I have a puppy love, so I have to hide it from you."

"Aren't you in a puppy love?" Jiang's father asked reluctantly, "You are a high school student, what kind of love does it affect your studies? Do it?!"

Jiang Li said: "It doesn't matter, I only got the first place in the monthly test when I was in a relationship."

"What do you mean?" Jiang's father was taken aback.

Jiang Li said with a serious face, "Dad, Mom, although Mr. Lu and I are in love, Mr. Lu has been teaching me homework since this time. The reason why I can improve so quickly is all his credit. If it wasn't for him, I might not have passed the grade now."

Lu Jinghe: "..."

You are so serious and nonsense that even I almost believed it! !