Chapter 63

Chi Fang stared in Jiang Li's direction, his clenched fists made a rattling sound, and the new tablemate shrank his neck in fright, and hurriedly picked up the book he had placed on the table: "I'm sorry Brother Chi, I'll leave right away. " What are

you going?"

Chi Fang looked back at him, and said in a cold tone, "You just sit here for Lao Tzu and don't move."

"...Yes, it's Brother Chi."

Chi Fang pulled out the stool and sat down. The movement was too great, the back of the chair slammed into the table behind, making a "bang" sound, which attracted the attention of others, who all turned to look at him.

Jiang Li also glanced here, Chi Fang looked at him with a cold expression, Jiang Li calmly retracted his gaze, turned around and sat down facing the blackboard.

Chi Fang stared at the back of his head for a while, his face was so gloomy that it almost dripped water, and the new tablemate shivered with fright.

Feng Yu woke up late today and almost stepped into the classroom. The bell for the morning reading rang as soon as he entered the classroom. He patted his chest and walked to his seat, saying, "Oh my god, fortunately If you're not late, you'll be smearing our class... Hey!"

He noticed that Chi Fang's deskmate had changed, looked around the classroom, and found that Jiang Li had changed to Xu Haowen's row, and was about to ask What happened to Chi Fang, the teacher has come in from outside.

As soon as the morning class was over, Feng Yu couldn't wait to ask what happened to Chi Fang and why Jiang Li suddenly changed seats.

"Ask me what I'm doing, it's none of my business?" Chi Fang pushed him away and left the classroom with his hands in his pockets.

Feng Yu shouted "Brother Chi, wait for me" and chased Chi out of the classroom.

Jiang Li sat in his seat and previewed the content of the class for a while. The system was a little worried about Chi Fang's reaction: "Master, is this really okay?"

"Don't worry." Jiang Li shook his head and whispered, "General You can't just coax him."

Even if Chi Fang's previous words were out of breath, he couldn't ignore the irritability and disrespect for others in his words.

The original itself has been bullied by the school, whether it is in words or actions, if it is not for his strong will, he may have chosen to give up his life long ago.

Jiang Li didn't want to condone Chi Fang to become such a person. He could coax Chi Fang, but he couldn't be without principles.

In the corridor, Chi Fang was leaning against the railing, playing with the lighter with one hand, opening the lid with his thumb and closing it with a clatter, going back and forth.

Feng Yu had a good time with him. From the speed at which he played with the lighter, he knew that he was in a bad mood. He suggested, "Brother Chi, can I ask you to go online at noon? Let's invite them to play games and kill them. Don't stay."

"It's boring." Chi lowered his head, showing no interest in his proposal.

"Then let's go ice skating? I heard that the underground skating rink behind the pedestrian street has been expanded, let's try it?"

"Boring."

"Then let's go swimming? My aunt's newly opened swimming pool is excellent."

"No. "

Then let's go to Jiang Li."

"..."

Chi Fang paused, looked up at the classroom from the window, and saw two girls standing on Jiang Li's seat, holding books in their hands. It's like asking Jiang Li a question.

It's only been a week since school started, and he has seen Jiang Li surrounded by people several times. Even the teacher's attitude towards him is different from other students.

It turned out that he was not the only one who found that Jiang Li was good.

Feng Yu noticed his gaze and touched his chin: "Hey, Brother Chi, what's the matter with the two of you? Quarrel?"

Chi Fang looked away: "Why are you asking so much? What's your business?"

"Brother Chi, I don't agree with you." Feng Yuyi said righteously, "You two are my brothers, and I must be concerned about your love life."

"Emotional life?"

"Cough, slip of the tongue, it's friendship. life." Feng Yu smiled, "But to be honest, Brother Chi, you two are really pretty basic."

Chi Fang: "..."

"Sometimes I feel like a third party when I go out with you guys. It's like, it's like a movie of the two of you, but there is one more of me."

"..."

"If I didn't know you for so long and knew that you were a straight man of steel, I would have thought you two were in love."

"... ..."

Chi Fang was silent for a moment, then scolded: "Stupid."

"Brother Chi, how can you swear? To be honest, the pressure is really great." Feng Yu shook his head and sighed.

"You are the one who scolds." Chi Fang stuffed the lighter into his pocket, turned around and went back to the classroom.

One morning, Chi Fang's eyes were all on Jiang Li. Jiang Li looked at the blackboard, and he looked at Jiang Li's back. He just watched four classes. Jiang Li listened carefully in get out of class, and reviewed carefully after class. Didn't look back at him.

This situation made Chi Xin feel very irritable, and the feeling of being ignored by the person he liked was like a stone blocking his chest.

Therefore, his face is also very bad.

The new tablemate sitting next to him fully felt his emotional changes, and was worried all morning, so he could only try to reduce his sense of existence.

One day passed, and when Chi Fang came home, he felt gassy.

When he opened the door, he saw Jiang glutinous rice squatting on the shoe cabinet. Chi Fang reached out and wanted to hug it. The little guy turned his head and flicked his tail. Last night, let it eat the revenge of the closed door.

He was ignored by Jiang Li during the day at school, and at night he was still angry with Jiang Nuomi when he came back. Chi Fang laughed angrily, threw his schoolbag on the sofa, and went straight back to the room to play games to cool off.

The next day, as soon as Chi Fang arrived downstairs, he saw Jiang Li and Xu Haowen coming downstairs while chatting, with rags and buckets in their hands.

In order not to delay the class time, there are four students on duty in the second and first class of high school every day. Jiang Li and Xu Haowen are the front and back desks, and they are on duty today.

The two also saw Chi Fang, and the conversation stopped. Jiang Li looked at Chi Fang without saying a word. Xu Haowen and Chi Fang were not familiar with each other, and nodded to him as a greeting.

Because of the sketch, Chi Fang didn't like Xu Haowen how he looked at him now. He ignored his greetings, walked past the two of them, and went upstairs directly.

Xu Haowen glanced back and asked Jiang Li, "Have you quarreled?"

"No." Jiang Li said concisely and walked to the bathroom with a rag.

Xu Haowen was also a little strange about Jiang Li's sudden change of position, but seeing that he didn't want to say more, he didn't ask any more questions, and went into the bathroom with the bucket.