Chapter 43

Seeing Jiang Li's face off guard, Chen Jialin's eyes widened suddenly, and he used both hands to dig Jiang Li's hand that was stuck on his neck, but Jiang Li's hand stuck to his neck didn't move at all.

Jiang Li pinched Chen Jialin's neck with one hand, his face was still as gentle and harmless as before, but his eyes were cold and violent, and he looked at Chen Jialin as if he was looking at something dirty.

The air in the lungs was squeezed out a little bit, and the suffocation feeling from the neck being strangled made Chen Jialin feel fearful. He punched hard in the abdomen.

"!!!"

There was a heart-wrenching pain in the abdomen, but the neck was still strangled by Jiang Li, Chen Jialin couldn't even shout out the full pain, only a low hoarse whimper sounded like a broken bellows in his throat. A layer of cold sweat broke out on his forehead in an instant, and his feet kept kicking.

"Be quiet."

Jiang Li stretched out a finger and shrugged lightly, loosening his grip a little, then tightening it abruptly when Chen Jialin was breathing quickly, cutting off the air that had not been fully inhaled into his lungs.

He loosened and tightened quickly like a cat teasing a mouse. He played back and forth several times, and then slowly tightened. The fear of dying again made Chen Jialin's lips tremble unconsciously. The fear expands infinitely, and the eyes bulge slightly.

At that moment, he almost thought he was going to die, but the next second Jiang Li let go of his hand.

The fresh air came like a tide, Chen Jialin clutched his neck and coughed violently, his throat was itchy and sore, and he even choked out tears.

Jiang Li stood up and looked down at him curled up on the floor, his school uniform was soaked by the sewage on the ground, and he was in a state of embarrassment. After he breathed a little, he bent down and approached him.

As soon as he approached, Chen Jialin retreated reflexively, and said in a hoarse voice in panic, "What do you want to do? Don't come here!"

Jiang Li was wearing the school uniform of No. 2 Middle School at this time. The sleeves of the white and blue-edged polo shirt were buttoned to the top. After cutting his hair, he looked clean and well-behaved. It was completely unimaginable that he was pinching Chen Jialin's neck just now. That violent look.

"Don't do anything." Jiang Li stood up straight and looked at him coldly, "It's just to teach you how to be a human being, don't you think it's cool that Chi Fang is rubbing Zhou Kai on the ground? Let you feel it too, Are you happy? Huh?"

The word "um" seemed to come from the chest, and it was dangerously low. Hearing Chen Jialin's back shivered, watching him get closer and closer, he hurriedly crawled to the other side with his hands and feet, Jiang Li A stride blocked his path, and he pulled the man up by the hair.

He was obviously a dozen centimeters taller than him, but he carried the person to the edge of the sink like a chicken, pressed Chen Jialin's head and put it under the faucet, and turned on the faucet with the other hand. The switch, "Wow--", the water flow rapidly sprayed on Chen Jialin's head.

"...What are you doing? Let...let me go...cough..."

Chen Jialin was drenched in water, and his eyes were so swept he couldn't open his eyes at all. It was poured from his mouth, causing him to cough violently. Jiang Li's hand on the back of his neck made him stand upside down, fearing that he would strangle himself to death in the next second. "What are you doing?" Jiang Li smiled and turned on the faucet to the maximum. "Don't you like games like this? Did you forget what you did last week

?"

Regarding the hygiene of the toilet, some water was accidentally splashed on Chen Jialin's shoes when sweeping the floor. Chen Jialin ignored his apology and directly pressed his head under the faucet to flush with water, and he also made him pay for the dry cleaning of the shoes.

"...I was wrong, you let me go first...cough..." Chen Jialin was swept away by the water and spoke intermittently.

Jiang Li grabbed his hair and collar and threw him to the ground. He lifted his foot and stepped on his chest and crushed him twice. He looked at him condescendingly, and asked gently, "Do you know what's wrong now?"

"Hmm!!" Chen Jialin's chest hurt when he stepped on it, his whole body has been tortured to no strength, his fingers twitched nervously, he took out the money from his pocket, and cried, " I got it, got it, I was really wrong... I'll give you the money back..."

Jiang Li took the money out of his hand, stepped on his feet, pulled the hem of his clothes, and recovered again. Looking at Chen Jialin, he looked at Chen Jialin and said, "If you dare to say a word about today's affairs..."

His eyes fell on Chen Jialin's neck, and he said with a smile: "You also know that my family is very poor, and there is only one Gambler old man, as the saying goes, the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked, and the barefooted are not afraid of wearing shoes, if I am forced to rush, I can do anything, understand?"

His sight made Chen Jialin subconsciously stretch out his hand to protect his neck. , the feeling of dying suffocation when he was strangling his throat just now is still vivid in his mind, how dare he say no, he nodded quickly, and said in a hoarse voice: "I know, I won't say anything!"

Jiang Li was very Satisfied, he took off the gloves he was wearing, stuffed it into his school pants pocket with the money, washed his hands at the sink next to him, and then opened the door and went out.

After Chen Jialin watched him leave, his tense shoulders slowly loosened, leaning against the wall like a paralyzed man.

Jiang Li left the toilet, and kindly helped Chen Jialin to close the door outside, giving him time to clean up his image.

The class was already over now, and there was no one outside the bathroom. Jiang Li stood at the door and relaxed his shoulders when he heard the system say, "Master host, I thought you would say you don't want his stinky money."

"Why don't you take it? This is what Jiang Li deserves." Jiang Li said as a matter of course, he not only took but doubled it, "By the way, little cutie, didn't I look very handsome when I did it just now."

"Looks like Director Liu . ." The system replied, "Very fierce."

Jiang Li smiled when he heard the words, raised his feet and walked towards the classroom. He told the teacher that he was sick and asked for leave to go to the infirmary, and it was time to go back.

The bathroom is on the first floor, and the classroom is on the third floor. Jiang Li just walked to the corner of the stairs when he met the person who came downstairs. After seeing each other clearly, he paused.

The person who came down was Chi Fang. He put his hands in the pockets of his school trousers and saw Jiang Li also stopped.

The moment the two looked at each other and looked at each other, the words Feng Yu said in the morning "according to the development of the story, he will definitely create a chance to meet you" sounded in Chi Fang's mind inexplicably.

Chi Fang: "..."

Jiang Li didn't know what he was thinking at all. Considering the reason for his favorability, he immediately showed him a happy smile: "Classmate Chi Fang, what a coincidence!

" skillful? Is it really a coincidence...

Chi Xin thought to himself, with a calm expression on his face, nodded perfunctorily and walked down the stairs. When the two passed by, Jiang Li suddenly reached out and grabbed the hem of his clothes, anxiously. Ask: "Where are you going, classmate Chi Fang? It's already in class."

Chi Fang lowered his head and glanced at the corner of his clothes that was being held by him. Being touched by someone he didn't know made him very unhappy, and his tone was slightly cold: "Song Open."

"I'm sorry!" Jiang Li reacted, quickly let go of his hand, took two steps back, lowered his head and apologized repeatedly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pull your clothes, I just..."

He hesitated. Twice, he secretly glanced at Chi Fang out of the corner of his eye, and then he said cautiously, "The class has already started, I'm just afraid that you will be scolded by the teacher if you leave at this time."

"It's none of your business if I leave or not. ?" Chi Fang frowned, very displeased with his submissive attitude, and felt that a big man was like a little girl, but when he thought that he was a little girl who liked men in the first place, he felt excusable.

"I'm just worried about you." Jiang Li said softly.

"Worry about me?" Chi Fang sneered and looked him up and down, "Are you familiar with me? You need to worry about me."

Jiang Li was speechless by his words, his expression was a little hurt, he looked at him blankly, and then lowered his head: "...I'm sorry." The

two words in his three sentences were inseparable from the three words sorry, which made Chi Fang feel inexplicable. He was irritable, as if he was no different from the people who bullied him in Feng Yu's mouth. He was angry when he looked at him, so he turned around and left.

Jiang Li looked at the back of Chi Fang leaving, the corners of his lips curved, and he turned upstairs.

The third period was math class. Jiang Li took a leave of absence before he came out. When he came back, the teacher did not embarrass him. When he returned to his seat, he asked someone to come to the podium to do the problem.

Jiang Li has lived for two lifetimes, and the age of high school students is very far away for him. The feeling of sitting in the classroom and listening to the teacher's lecture is very wonderful, and he listens with relish.

Yuan Shen was actually a very hardworking child in learning, but his brain was not flexible and smart enough. Even if he worked twice as hard as others, the effect would not be significant, and his grades had always been ranked in the middle of the class.

But even so, he still has a dream of going to the Qing Dynasty.

Jiang Li touched the word "Qingda" engraved on the edge of the table with his fingers, and decided in his heart to fulfill this dream for him.

After school at noon, Jiang Li took a ride to Nanpo Street to get his glasses after eating. As soon as he got the glasses, he took out the contact lenses and put them on.

The oval-shaped silver-rimmed glasses added a touch of indifference and shrewdness to the overly cute and delicate face of the original body, suppressing the soft look before, and adding a bit of the feeling of an elite student.

When he came out of the optical shop and passed by the police station next door, Jiang Li remembered that he saw Chi Fang here yesterday, and he stopped and looked in. He saw Chi Fang coming out, and the two of them met again. Had a face-to-face.

"According to the development of the story, he will definitely create an opportunity to meet you by chance, first get familiar with you in front of you, and then slowly attack your body and mind."

The moment he saw Jiang Li, Feng Yu's words sounded like a demon. The sound generally sounded in Chi Fang's head again, making him a pain in the ass.

Chi Fang: "..."

God fucking story development.