Chapter 32

In view of Jiang Li's previous experience of visiting the class and ignoring his own existence, Jiang Zhan found an obvious position to brush his presence this time and stood beside the director.

The film crew investor suddenly came to visit the class, and he was guarding his side like a doorman, which made the director a little flustered. He shouted to Jiang Li and the others in front of him: "Kick!" In the

play, Zhao Kui rushed to Lu Minyu and quickly stood up again. Pulling him and trying to run out, the director said "card", the two stopped and looked towards the director.

When Jiang Li saw Jiang Zhan next to the camera, he was stunned for a moment, then he thought of the reason why he appeared, and lowered his head and smiled.

When Jin Yu next to him heard his laughter, he turned his head to look and saw that he smiled with a low eyebrow, with an obvious tenderness between his eyebrows, unlike the usual gentle and polite but with a hint of alienation that is not easily noticed, he couldn't help but feel in his heart. As soon as he moved, he forgot to let go of his hand for a while.

Jiang Zhan stared at his hand holding Jiang Li's wrist, and took a step forward involuntarily, just as he was about to go over to break it apart, the director next to him suddenly raised a small speaker and said, "Okay, everyone, take a half-hour break! "!"

This sound made Jin Yu regain his senses and let go of Jiang Li's hand. When he retracted his hand, he felt a sense of emptiness in his heart. Go over there.

As the most popular brother of Jiang's family, Jin Yu is familiar with Jiang Zhan, but he didn't expect him to be on the crew of "Undercover".

In fact, it wasn't just him, even Jiang Li entered the group only to know that the second male lead turned out to be Jin Yu. The popular actor in the circle gave himself a newcomer as a match, and Jiang Li could foresee the situation of fans tearing up without going online.

However, Jin Yu himself didn't care about it, because he didn't treat Jiang Li as a newcomer at all. In the several rival scenes of "Long River and Falling Moon", maybe others couldn't see it, but he really felt that he was being Jiang Li was suppressed.

"Is President Jiang here on a business trip?" Jin Yu asked proactively.

"Yeah." Jiang Zhan nodded lightly, his eyes swept over Jiang Li next to him as if he was inadvertently, "Come by and have a look."

Jin Yu noticed his gaze, Jiang Li has not been in the company for a long time, not sure if he is Knowing him, he patted Jiang Li on the shoulder and introduced: "Jiang Li, this is the company's President Jiang. You should have seen it before, right? Say hello."

"No." Jiang Li smiled at Jiang Zhan and stretched out. He took action and said, "Hello, President Jiang, I'm Jiang Li."

Jiang Zhan looked at him for a few seconds, then reached out to hold it. As soon as he held it, he felt Jiang Li scratched twice in his palm, slightly itching. It came, lightly brushed on his heart like a feather.

There were other people beside them, and the two of them retracted their hands quietly.

After saying hello, Jiang Li and Jin Yu went to the side to study the next opponent's play.

Jiang Zhan sat down on the chair prepared by the staff, instructed Ji Shu to arrange afternoon tea for the crew, and his eyes fell on Jiang Li who was not far away.

When Jiang Li was discussing the script with Jin Yu, he felt that Jiang Zhan's eyes swept him from top to bottom like an X-ray. If he looked back, he would probably still see the expression on his face.

Thinking of Jiang Zhan's duplicity when he was jealous, he couldn't help laughing for a while, feeling as happy as a flower.

Seeing this, Jin Yu smiled and asked, "What are you laughing at? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, no, Brother Yu is right." Jiang Li waved his hand, "I just remembered some happy things, I'll go to the next one. Restroom, I'll see you later."

"Okay."

Jiang Li put the script aside, glanced at Jiang Zhan before leaving, and Jiang Zhan, who had been paying attention to him, naturally did not miss his gesture. , got up and followed.

The two entered the bathroom one after the other, and as soon as the door behind them closed, Jiang Li rushed up and pressed Jiang Zhan against the wall, grabbed the collar of his coat with both hands, pulled the person down, raised his head and kissed him.

Jiang Zhan wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his soft lips back, his tongue intertwined and playful with him.

After the kiss, Jiang Li gasped and asked, "Why didn't you come here without telling me, I was shocked when I saw you just now."

"Come here for a business trip." The dust was wiped off, "I drop by to visit the class." The

excuse was too bad, and Jiang Li didn't believe it at all: "You are here to visit the class, are you on a business trip?"

"No."

"Huh?"

Jiang Zhan looked at him and said the truth: "Special Come to visit the class, not on a business trip." It's

rare for him to be so sincere, Jiang Li felt an indescribable sweetness spread out from the bottom of his heart, the corners of his raised lips couldn't be suppressed, his forehead pressed against his chest, and a dull laugh came out of his chest. .

Jiang Zhan saw him so happy, and the dullness just now was swept away.

After all, it is outside, there are many actors and staff not far away, and the two of them didn't stay long. Jiang Li whispered to Jiang Zhan, "I'll ask Brother Feng to give you the room card, and I'm leaving."

After speaking, he quickly kissed Jiang Zhan, and then left first.

Jiang Zhan touched the place he had kissed, but he didn't mind that others knew about his relationship with Jiang Li, and he even wished to tell the world that Jiang Li was his, so that all those who coveted him would shy away, but Jiang Li The current identity is not suitable for exposure.

Jiang Zhan returned to the seat just now and sat down. Before long, Feng Dong gave Jiang Li's room card to him while others were not paying attention, saying that Jiang Li asked him to go back to the hotel to rest first.

Jiang Zhan put away the room card and did not go back first, but stayed with him until the end of the shooting, and went out to dinner with Jiang Li in private.

The two are in a state of love now. Jiang Li has been in Jiangcheng for half a month because of the filming. He can only communicate via video calls on weekdays. As soon as they get close to each other, both sides can't hold back the evil fire in their hearts. As soon as the door closed, they couldn't wait to kiss each other and stumbled towards the bed.

...

After taking a bath, Jiang Zhan took off Jiang Li's pants, let him lie on the bed and give him medicine by himself, holding two bottles of medicine and asked, "Will you wipe the bottle of medicine first?

" Put on the ointment." Jiang Li lay on the pillow, only wearing pajamas, not even underwear, the heating in the room was on high, but it didn't feel cold.

Jiang Zhan carefully wiped the medicine for him, put the bottle away, told him to lie down and wait for the medicine to dry before moving. He got up and went to the bathroom to wash his hands. He heard a knock on the door as soon as he walked to the door. Stand outside the door.

"Who is it?"

Hearing the voice, Jiang Li leaned his head out of the bed and asked, just about to get out of bed and come over.

"Don't move." Jiang Zhan glanced back at him, stopped him, stretched out his hand and opened the door directly, and met Jin Yu who was about to knock on the door again.

Jin Yu came to deliver medicine to Jiang Li. He was not there when Jiang Li was injured yesterday. He just learned from the assistant, so he asked the assistant to go to the pharmacy next to him to buy ointment and bring it in person.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the door opened, what appeared in front of him was not Jiang Li, but someone he had never thought of.

"...Mr. Jiang?" Jin Yu looked at Jiang Zhan, his expression blank for a moment, but he responded quickly, suppressed the shock, and turned his head to look at the room number.

10208, it's Jiang Li's room. If you look past Jiang Zhan, you can still see Jiang Li's head looking this way with the quilt rolled up.

The bathrobe Jiang Zhan was wearing at this time was obviously just after taking a shower. He appeared in Jiang Li's room so late, it was impossible for him to share the room, unless...

Jin Yu's heart sank, and he guessed something in his heart. unbelievable relationship.

Jiang Zhan nodded at him and asked in a light tone, "Is there something wrong?"

Jiang Li also saw Jin Yu, but he didn't expect him to come here so late. Brother, is something wrong?"

Jin Yu quickly packed up his emotions, shook the ointment in his hand, and said to Jiang Zhan with a smile: "It's okay, just send some medicine for Jiang Li."

"He has already wiped it off." Jiang Zhan stood At the door, holding the door with one hand, he didn't mean to let him in at all, his attitude showed his possessiveness towards Jiang Li, and he was very dissatisfied with Jin Yu coming to Jiang Li at this time.

On the other hand, Jiang Li heard that he was giving him medicine, so he waved quickly and said, "Thank you Brother Yu, I bought the medicine."

"That's good." Jin Yu nodded and said to Jiang Zhan, "Mr. Jiang, it was me who was abrupt. Now, rest early."

Jiang Zhan nodded and closed the door.

Looking at the closed door in front of him, Jin Yu stood for two seconds, looked down at the ointment in his hand, and chuckled, with a slight self-mockery in his smile.

How could someone like Jiang Li be the only one to be moved.

Shaking his head, Jin Yu put away the throbbing that had just sprouted in his heart, and turned around and walked to his room.

Inside the house, Jiang Zhan was brooding about the fact that Jin Yu gave Jiang Li medicine at night, and pinched Jiang Li's buttocks with a stinky face.

Jiang Li: "..."

Since knowing the relationship between Jiang Li and Jiang Zhan, Jin Yu has kept a certain distance with Jiang Li very wisely. Except for some physical contact during the opponent's play, there is no overstepping action.

Jiang Zhan was very satisfied with this, and returned to S City together after Jiang Li's filming in Jiangcheng was over.

Before boarding the plane, he received a call from Shen Yuzhi, saying that Zhao Guanyu had his birthday tonight and asked him to go to the clubhouse.

Jiang Zhan responded and was about to hang up the phone when he heard Shen Yuzhi shouting: "By the way, remember to bring Jiang Li!"

Jiang Zhan was silent for a while, then turned his head to glance at Jiang Li next to him, and corrected his name: "It's not Jiang Li, it's sister-in-law."

Shen Yuzhi: "...??"

Shen Yuzhi was still immersed in the word "sister-in-law". Jiang Zhan had already hung up the phone. After a while, he suddenly stood up from the chair and said in disbelief: "Fuck, sister-in-law?!!!"

Unexpectedly Half a year has passed, Jiang Li has not only not been tired of Jiang Zhan, but has successfully advanced? !

Shen Yuzhi was so surprised, he walked back and forth in the room twice, and called his assistant: "Go and prepare a banner for me, it's bright red!! Now, immediately, immediately!!" The

assistant moved quickly , the banner was sent back in just an hour, and Shen Yuzhi asked someone to hang it in the most conspicuous place in the box to ensure that it could be seen as soon as the door was opened.

So, when Jiang Zhan and Jiang Li arrived at the clubhouse together in the evening, as soon as they opened the box door, they saw the huge red banner hanging in the center, with a line of words written brightly in bold golden font.

[Warmly celebrate President Jiang's departure from being single, and happy to mention sister-in-law! ! ]—(Congratulations from Shen Yuzhi)

Xi mentioning sister-in-law, this is so ambiguous that it seems that Jiang Zhan moved his sister-in-law.

When Jiang Li next to him saw it, he couldn't straighten his waist with laughter.

Jiang Zhan's entire face darkened, his eyes gloomy looking at Shen Yuzhi who was still holding a salute ready to be fired, and he gritted his teeth and asked, "Shen Yuzhi, are you fucking illiterate?!"