Chapter 132

The day after Xiao Qiheng's legs were healed, Emperor Yuan ordered him to return to the previous dynasty. The East Palace received numerous gifts from all sides that day, and the brocade boxes containing rare items such as treasures and medicinal materials took up two large tables.

After a long absence, Xiao Qiheng once again stood in the court hall. Xiao Qiheng was not at all timid. Regarding the Yuan Emperor asking him to analyze the matters reported by the ministers, he talked eloquently. Unanimously praised.

Emperor Yuan was also very satisfied with his performance. The dynasty praised him several times and entrusted him with all the important matters of receiving visiting envoys from other countries.

Xiao Qiyun, who was recuperating in the hall because of his injuries, learned of this and was so angry that he smashed everything that could be smashed in the room. The people who served in the room that day were even beaten to death by him.

Half a month later, a corruption case broke out in Jizhou. The amount was shockingly huge. It involved not only several important officials in the court, but even the princes in the palace were also involved, such as the sixth prince Xiao Qiyun.

Jizhou is desolate and has been hit by disasters in recent years. The imperial court provides disaster relief every year. Every year, the local officials and disaster relief officials report in the memorial that the disaster situation has been controlled.

However, in the corruption case that broke out this time, almost all of the money from the imperial court's disaster relief in the past two years has gone into the pockets of the officials on the list.

There are many officials involved in this corruption case. Yuan Emperor Longyan was furious and ordered a thorough investigation of the case. Because there were two officials carried by Prime Minister Wang, even Prime Minister Wang was suspended from the palace, waiting for the matter to be investigated.

"Bangdang!" The

delicate teacup smashed to the ground, shattered into several pieces, and the tea was sprinkled all over the floor.

The maids and eunuchs who were serving in the palace knelt down one after another. Eunuch Chen made a gesture for him to come forward to clean up, and then whispered comfort: "Your anger, don't hurt the dragon body."

"Quiet your anger?!" Emperor Yuan's face was full of anger, and he swept away the book at hand, "What are these slanderous rice buckets doing?! When the matter is clear, I will cut off all their heads!"

At this time, a foreign servant came in and communicated, saying that Concubine Xuan came to see her and was waiting outside the palace at this time.

When Eunuch Chen heard the words, he breathed a sigh of relief and said to Emperor Yuan, "Your Majesty, Concubine Xuan is here."

Concubine Xuan was already pregnant in May, and Emperor Yuan loved her so much that she naturally wouldn't take anger on her. She wouldn't let her go for nothing, so she restrained her anger and waved to Eunuch Chen.

Eunuch Chen understood and made people pack up the memorials on the ground, but he quickly walked outside the hall, invited Concubine Xuan in, and waved the others to go down.

"Your Majesty." With the help of the palace maid, Concubine Xuan walked to the Emperor Yuan, slightly blessed, "My concubine pleases the Emperor." "Concubine

Ai, please forgive me." Emperor Yuan quickly walked off the desk and held her hand. She sat down and said, "You are pregnant, why did you come here?"

Concubine Xuan smiled and said, "I heard that the emperor's appetite has not been very good these days, so I specially stewed some appetizing orange peel sake soup and gave it to the emperor. Appetizers."

She raised her hand and asked the waiting maid to bring up the food box. Eunuch Chen wanted to step forward to take over, but she waved her hand, took out the food, and put it in front of Emperor Yuan, and said warmly, "Your Majesty taste it. Try it."

Her craftsmanship is excellent, and every time she brings something that is very appetizing to Emperor Yuan, the sour soup with the aroma of sake makes people smell the depression in Lian's heart.

After drinking a cup of Yuandi, his expression relaxed a little, patted her hand, and warned, "Let the next person do these things in the future, don't get tired of yourself."

"The people below can't control the heat, afraid The emperor is not used to drinking." Concubine Xuan Gui said, glanced at the book on the case inadvertently, with a worried expression on her face, "The emperor has always been worried about state affairs recently, and it is naturally good to have the world in mind, but you have to take care of your dragon body."

Speaking of this, Emperor Yuan remembered those troubles again, and snorted heavily: "I have really given birth to a group of good sons, and even dare to touch the silver taels of disaster relief, and now all the people in Jizhou and even the world are scolding me for being stupid! It's a bastard! Things!"

"Your Majesty, please don't say that. Over the years, under your governance, the world is peaceful, and everyone knows it." Concubine Xuan comforted, "It's just that you are working on your own to take care of the world. Naturally, there are things that cannot be taken care of, this is not your fault, don't make the dragon body angry because of it."

Under her consolation, Emperor Yuan calmed down a little, but still said: "There is no one that makes me worry. "

How could it be? The concubine heard that His Highness the Crown Prince entertained the foreign envoys, and did a very good job. The envoys were very satisfied. They praised me for the completeness of the court ceremony, and repeatedly praised His Highness the Prince for being young and promising." Xuan Xuan said the princess.

Speaking of entertaining foreign envoys, Emperor Yuan was also very satisfied, nodded and said, "That's right, that is, Qi Heng makes me feel more at ease."

"It's all well-instructed by the emperor." Concubine Xuan said with a smile.

Her words not only praised His Royal Highness, but also attributed the credit to Emperor Yuan. It was really comforting to hear. Eunuch Chen saw that Emperor Yuan's expression relaxed a lot, and he was relieved.

Xuan Guifei stayed for a while and then left. After she left, Emperor Yuan pondered for a while, and drew up an imperial decree, making Xiao Qiheng responsible for the disaster relief in Jizhou this year, and leaving in two days, without error.

When the imperial decree arrived in the East Palace, Xiao Qiheng was playing chess with Jiang Li. Hearing the summons, he put down his chess pieces and went out to receive the decree.

After the imperial decree was read out, Eunuch Chen said: "His Royal Highness, accept the decree

."

Jing was somewhat familiar, which reminded Eunuch Chen of the last time he went to the Palace of Qinghe to declare his decree. It was less than two months away from that time, and Xiao Qiheng was no longer the desolate prince with crippled legs.

Recalling that the other party said that there is still a lot to rely on in the future, Eunuch Chen thought to himself, I am afraid that it will be the other way around.

"His Royal Highness is polite, this is the duty of a servant." Eunuch Chen smiled, and his smile was a little more sincere than the previous politeness.

Xiao Qiheng turned around with the imperial decree, Jiang Li followed behind him, Xiaoluzi pulled him: "Brother Jiang, are we going to pack up now?"

Jiang Li is deeply trusted and favored by Xiao Qiheng. He is from, including Xiao Luzi, and he had long forgotten the slap in the face that year.

"No, go do your work first." Jiang Li said, in fact, he and Xiao Qiheng had already packed up their things two days ago.

Xiaoluzi let out a "hey" and turned to go down.

On the other hand, Xiao Qiyun was ordered to be banned from the palace because of his involvement in the corruption case. Now that he learned that this disaster relief was handed over to Xiao Qiheng, he was furious and picked up the tea cup at hand and smashed it on the head of the eunuch who came to report: " Get out of here !!" The

eunuch was afraid of his anger, and he was going to kill again. He didn't care about the bleeding wound on his forehead and even scrambling out, in a panic, he bumped into the seventeenth prince Xiao Qiwen at the door. , hurriedly knelt down and apologized: "The slave has no eyes, His Highness the Seventeenth spare your life!!"

Xiao Qiwen waved his hand, motioned him to go down, and walked in: "What's wrong with Brother Sixth Emperor? You are so angry? Don't be so angry. Body."

Xiao Qiyun's face was gloomy: "You still have the face to ask me what's wrong?? Do you know that the emperor has ordered Xiao Qiheng to go to Jizhou for disaster relief?! But I can only stay in this palace without leaving an inch! "

It turned out to be for this." Xiao Qiwen smiled and said indifferently, "I said what is the big thing that made you so angry."

"Is this a trivial matter?!" Xiao Qiyun patted the table, if not for his legs Injured, he must step forward and kick Xiao Qiwen to relieve his anger, "In the Jizhou case, the father and the emperor grounded me, and my grandfather is waiting for trial in the house. You still think it's a trivial matter?!"

"Brother Sixth Emperor, don't be angry, I haven't finished talking yet." Xiao Qiwen comforted him, walked over to close the door, and said in a low voice, "His Royal Highness's visit is an opportunity for us, isn't it?

" What do you mean?" Xiao Qiyun frowned.

Xiao Qiwen said: "The journey from Kyoto to Jizhou is long, if something happens accidentally..."

He stopped here, looked at Xiao Qiyun, raised his hand and stroked his neck lightly, made a gesture.

Xiao Qiyun came over with understanding, his face changed from cloudy to clear, he touched his chin and sneered, as if he had seen Xiao Qiheng's head in a different place: "Xiao Qiheng, I want to see how talented you are."

"So, then my brother will go. Arranged?" Xiao Qiwen said.

"Let's go." Xiao Qiyun's eyes had a strong killing intent, "I must let him go and never return."

"Naturally." Xiao Qiwen nodded, and when he turned around, a mocking smile raised on the corners of his lips, and he scolded silently. A "stupid" walked away briskly.

at night.

Xiao Qiheng shook open the letter sent by Zhao Qing, sneered after reading it, and handed it to Jiang Li.

Jiang Li took a look and sighed: "If you don't do it, you won't die."

"What?" Xiao Qiheng looked at him for unknown reasons, and he found that Jiang Li often inadvertently said some new terms that he had not heard before.

"It just means rushing to court death." Jiang Li explained.

Xiao Qiheng asked: "It's a common saying in your hometown again?"

"Yeah." Jiang Li nodded and smiled, "We still have a lot of common sayings, such as cheating, envy, jealousy, etc."

Xiao Qiheng looked at his face There was a trace of nostalgia in his smile, and he stretched out his hand and pulled him into his arms to sit down and said, "Do you miss your hometown? Let's go back and have a look when we're done with this."

"Huh?" Jiang Li didn't expect him to say this, looked up at him, "Go back?"

"Well." Xiao Qiheng lowered his head and kissed the tip of his nose, "I also want to see where you were born, and I want to give Your parents put incense sticks." I

want to see where you were born and put incense sticks for your parents.

His words made Jiang Li a little lost, thinking of his own affairs in the real world.

I died in an accident, I don't know what happened to the manager, who helped to dispose of my body after my death, and whether it was buried next to my parents.

"What's wrong?" Xiao Qiheng noticed his mood change and asked aloud, "Don't you want to go back?"

"No." Jiang Li shook his head and sighed, "I think so."

If possible, I would also like to bring You go back to see where I was born and want to take you to incense my parents if you can.